Indian Aviation Academy, the joint training academy of Airports Authority of India (AAI) Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) has been set up under the agis of NIAMAR-Society on 22nd July 2010. It aims to provide education, training and research in the field of aviation management, in ASIA-PACIFIC Region.Indian Aviation Academy is a premier training institute in the field of Aviation Management. It works towards developing the skills of a large pool of man power of Airports Authority of India, Bureau of Civil Aviation Security and Director General of Civil Aviation through technological advancement and consequent refinement of operating standards and procedures including new standards of safety, security and management techniques. The training imparted caters to the Airport Operations, Airport Engineering- Construction, Maintenance and Project Management, Airport Finance, Human Resource Management, Airport Commercial and Land Management, Aviation Law, Air Cargo Management,Aviation Security and Aviation Safety.Under the guidance of International Civil Aviation Organisation(ICAO),Montreal,Canada under ICAO TRAIN AIR Programme ,Standardized Training Packages(STPs) on “Bird Hazard Control Management” and “Airport Pavement Maintenance”have been developed. Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2015 for 450 JE Posts
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2015 for 450 JE Posts Details:
|01.||Junior Executive (Electronic)||250|
|02.||Junior Executive (Air Traffic)||200|
- Candidates age limit should not exceeding 27 Years as on 10-02-0215.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Junior Executive (Electronics) Posts: Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in discipline of Electronics/Telecommunication/Information Technology with minimum 60% Marks
- For Junior Executive (Air traffic control) Posts: Regular full time Bachelor Degree of 3 years in Science with physics and mathematics from recognised university of India with minimum 60% Marks
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidate will be paid Rs.16400/- to Rs.40500/- and other perks, D.A. and all the benefits as per the Rules of Airports Authority of India.
- General and OBC candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- through System generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- SC/ST/Women category candidates need to pay no Fees exempted
- Candidates will be basis on basis on their performance in written exam and personal interview
- There will be held a Voice Test for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Post.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should download the Official Advertisement from official website and read it carefully.
- Fill up the Online Application with required information, take printout of Fee Challan and pay the fee at SBI branch.
- After fill the online application form take printout of Application for record and further use.
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application Form: 12th January 2015
- Last Date for Submit Step–I Online application Form: 10th February 2015
- Last Date for Submit Step–II Online Application Form: 18th February 2015
- Website: http://www.aai.aero/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification::: CLICK HERE