Dr. Bhabha approached Sir Dorabji Tata Trust for starting nuclear research in India leading to the establishment of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai, which was inaugurated on December 19, 1945. Atomic Energy Act was passed on April 15,1948 and Atomic Energy Commission was constituted on August 10, 1948 in order to intensify the studies related to the exploitation of nuclear energy for the benefit of the nation. Exhaustive survey for rare minerals and Uranium deposits started by Atomic Minerals Division and on August 18, 1959 Indian Rare Earths Ltd was set up for the chemical processing and recovery of rare earth compounds and Thorium-Uranium deposits. Atomic Energy Commission started Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay on January 3, 1954. Atomic Energy Commission functioning under the Ministry of Natural Resources and Scientific Research was brought under the Department of Atomic Energy from August 3, 1954 with Dr. Homi Bhabha as the Secretary to the Government of India for the department. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invited applications for the Posts of Consultants in Gynecology unit in the following sub-specialty of Urogynaecology, Laparoscopy Surgery, Infertility Consultant and Gyn Oncology as Panel Consultants. The eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2015.
BARC Recruitment 2015 for Consultants in Various Departments Details
Name of Post: Consultant- 08 Posts
Name of the Units:
- Urogynaecology – 02 Posts
- Laparoscopy surgery – 02 Posts
- Infertility Consultant – 02 Posts
- Gyn Oncology – 02 Posts
- Urogynaecology – MCh – Urology or M.S. (Obst & Gynaec). At least 10 years in practice / attachment at a multispecialty hospital after minimum qualification.
- Laparoscopy surgery – M.S. or DNB in Obst & Gynaec. At least 5 years experience in Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Infertility Consultant – M.S. /M.D. / DNB (OBGY). At least 10 years in infertility practice.
- Gyn Oncology – MCh Oncosurgery. Desirable Vast experience in gynaecological oncosurgery
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to:Administrative Officer-III, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094 so as to reach on or before 28 February 2015.
Last Date of Application: 28 February 2014
For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE