BBMB Recruitment 2015 for 263 JE and Lineman Vacancies :
As per the Indus Water Treaty, 1960 signed between India and Pakistan, the waters of three eastern rivers namely the Sutlej, the Beas and the Ravi were allotted to India for exclusive use. A Master Plan was drawn to harness the potential of these rivers for providing assured irrigation, power generation and flood control. Bhakra and Beas Projects form major part of the plan, and were established as a joint-venture of the erstwhile states of Punjab and Rajasthan. On Reorganisation of the erstwhile state of Punjab on 1st November, 1966, Bhakra Management Board (BMB) was constituted under section 79 of the Punjab Reorganisation Act, 1966. The administration, maintenance and operation of Bhakra Nangal Project were handed over to Bhakra Management Board w.e.f. 1st October 1967. The Beas Project Works, on completion, were transferred by Government of India from Beas Construction Board (BCB) to Bhakra Management Board as per the provisions of Section 80 of the Punjab Reorganisation Act, 1966. Pursuant to this Bhakra Management Board was renamed as Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB) w.e.f. 15th May 1976. BBMB Recruitment 2015 for 263 JE and Lineman Vacancies
BBMB Recruitment 2015 for 263 JE and Lineman Vacancies Details:
|5.||JE/ Sub Station||07|
|13.||Crane Operator Grade-II||03|
|14.||Fitter (Steel & Structure/Gates & Gearing)||05|
- The Post of Sr.no. 1 to 9 & 11 to 18 must be age limit 18-37 years
- For Fireman Post candidates must be 18-30 years.
- Age Relaxation applicable for reserved categories.
- Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules
|JE (Irrigation)||Diploma in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering|
|JE/Electrical||Diploma holders in Electrical Engineering or Matriculation with Industrial Training Institute Lineman Trade Exam pass and Five years experience as Lineman|
|JE/Communication||Diploma in Electronics/Tele-communication|
|JE/Testing||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institution.|
|JE/ Sub Station||Diploma in Electrical Engineering with two years experience on Sub-Station or Matriculation pass with ITI qualified Sub-station Attendant (SSA) with five years experience on Sub Station.|
|JE/Civil||Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institution|
|Staff Nurse||Graduation or A/B Division Nurse with State Nursing Registration Council|
|Lineman||Matriculation pass with National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade of Lineman|
|SSA||Matriculation pass and and National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade of Electrician/Switch Board Attendant.|
|Fireman||10+2 or Graduation with basic course on elementary Fire fighting from a recognized institute of State/Central Govt. of India|
|Test Mechanic||Matriculation with Craftsman course in the trade of Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic from Industrial Training Institution.|
|Hoist Operator||Matriculation with Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Trade certificate.|
|Crane Operator Grade-II||Matriculation with Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Trade certificate|
|Fitter (Steel & Structure/Gates & Gearing)||Matriculation with Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Trade certificate|
|Electrical Mistri/Electrician||Matriculation pass with Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in concerned Trade and One year Relevant Trade Work experience.|
|Welder||Matriculation with Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Welding trade with 3 years experience in welding trade.|
|Moulder||Matriculate with Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Trade certificate|
|Driver||School Education pass and must have valid Driving License for Heavy & Light vehicles.|
- For Unreserved categories candidates should have to pay Rs.800 /-
- For SC / BC Categories candidates need to pay Rs.400 /-
- No fee shall be charged from Ex-Servicemen.
- Candidates selection will be made on the basis of Qualifications and Experience Screening test,Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- After successful applying online upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- After submitting the complete details a registration number is generated.
- Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are to download the registration/application form generated by the system with unique registration number.
- Now take the printout copy of application form for future use.
Important Dates BBMB Recruitment 2015 :
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications : 05th February 2015
- Last date for completion of Step-I of On-Line Registration (filling of application form) : 26th February 2015.
- Last date for depositing examination fee at C-DAC Account : 02nd March 2015
- Last date for completion of Step-II of On-Line Registration : 26th February 2015
Important Links BBMB Recruitment 2015 :
- Website: http://bbmb.gov.in/english/index.asp
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE