Bihar Gramin Bank, sponsored by UCO Bank, came into existence vide Govt. of India notification dated 15th October,2012 by amalgamating 2 RRBs namely Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Samastipur Kshetriya Gramin Bank in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 23A of the Regional Rural Banks act, 1976 (21 of 1976).The Bank has penetrated every corner of the 9 districts of Bihar and extended a helping hand in the growth process of the area. The Primary objective of the Bank is to finance farm & non-farm sectors and other employment generation programs, delivering the best possible customer service and also keeping in mind to turn all the branches into profit making business centers. The establishment of the Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) was initiated in 1975 under the provisions of the ordinance promulgated on 26.9.1975 and thereafter Section 3(1) of the RRB Act, 1976. The issued capital of RRBs is shared by Central Government, sponsor bank and the State Government in the proportion of 50%, 35% and 15% respectively. The main objective of RRBs is to provide credit and other facilities particularly to the small and marginal farmers, agricultural laborers, artisans and small entrepreneurs and develop agriculture, trade, commerce, industry and other productive activities bridging the credit gap in rural areas. Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 406 Officer Scale Posts invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date of 06th February 2015.
Name of the Organisation:: Bihar Gramin Bank
Place of the Organisation:: Bihar
Eligibility : IBPS CWE Qualified
Location : Bihar
Job Category : State Govt Jobs, Bank Jobs
Last Date : 06 Feb 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Written-test
Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 406 Officer Scale Posts Details:
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||235||Rs.7200 – 19300/-|
|Officer Scale-I||133||Rs.14500 – 25700/-|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||20||Rs.19400 – 28100/-|
|Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||13||Rs.19400 – 28100/-|
|Officer Scale-III||05||Rs.25700 – 31500/-|
- Applicants age should be between 18 Years to 30 Years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
- Candidates should possess their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute and Proficiency in Local Language
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General and OBC category candidates should have to pay Rs.100/-
- All Reserved Category Candidates need to Rs. 20/-
- by means of Challan payment form available at Bank’s website www.bihargraminbank.in
- by means of NEFT from other bank’s branches.
IBPS Score Card Details(Qualifying Marks):
|POST||SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD||OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|Office Assistant , Officer||70 & above||80 & above|
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC / ST / OBC / UR category.
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- After applying online, take print out of application form & fee payment receipt for future reference.
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 23rd January 2015
- Last Date of Online Registration: 06th February 2015
- Website: http://www.bihargraminbank.in/
- For the Online Registration AND ADVT Notification::; CLICK HERE