BOR Rajasthan Recruitment 2015 for 2736 Patwari Posts
State, the ancient land , agriculture and their administration is synonymous. In modern times , though various new social ,economic , industrial and cultural forces due to the rise and development , the state is not based so much on these , even geo-regional ( territoriality) and population ( population) state called physical and Chetnamay element pets , they are also embedded with farm and farmer. That is why the British East India Company in India through the administrative body of the rule gained ground as an effective revenue-Board (Board of Revenue) established , followed by the princely states, some orany form in. Revenue Board, the apex body of the English land revenue administration is separate from the Mughal land revenue administration. Virtually English-administration Vibhinna Boards ( Boards) was driven through. His unique andsuccessful administrative experiment. Given its success, the independence and integration after the estate was considered necessary to maintain it. Integration of the princely states in India, the Union was a daunting task in itself. Service conditions of employees, salaries, etc. The nature of the work was the lack of symmetry. Was in financial chaos. Rajasthan’s capital was changed from one location to another location. Although India was the main source of integration , but the powerful political organizations of patriotism blow conch absence new Rajasthan government had internal weak. BOR Rajasthan Recruitment 2015 for 2736 Patwari Posts invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date will be declared soon.
BOR Rajasthan Recruitment 2015 for 2736 Patwari Posts Details:
|01.||Patwari (Village Accountant)||2736|
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 30 years for General Category Candidates.
- Upper age relaxation for Reserved Category Candidates.
- SC/ST/OBC (5 Years), Female Candidates (5 Years) and Female candidates of Reserved Category (10 years)
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must completed 12th / Gradation from a recognized board or university and must have knowledge of Hindi and Rajasthani Culture.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates will be appointed on Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
- The Application Fee can be paid through online/offline mode as mentioned in Official Notification.
- Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through online when official advertisement will release soon on official website
- All interested and eligible candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before apply online
- Candidates should apply for the post as per the instructions given in Official Notification.
- After filling up the application form aspirants must take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: will declare soon
- Website: http://www.bor.rajasthan.gov.in/