UP BSP Recruitment 2015 for 15000 Primary Teacher Posts :
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council operations and management of primary and upper primary schools, council year 1972 is being. Through the first schools established two schools to recognize three teachers recruited four employees all work related to the service. Of being edited. At present, more than a million of the state Artgt Prisdiy elementary school and about 35,000 more than the upper primary school is being run by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council, which is increasing every year. Nearly three million teachers working in schools is. Continuous process of recruitment and promotion of teachers in schools in the districts continues. Antrgnpdiy transfer and appointment of teachers newly trained teachers or district council action is moving on. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad ((Hindi: उत्तर प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद्)) or Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education is a board of school education in Uttar Pradesh State of India. The UP Board prepares syllabus for students from Class I to Class XII, for schools affiliated with it. It conducts three board examinations: the Middle School Exam for Class VII, the High School Exam for Class X and the Intermediate Exam for Class XII, which is a school-leaving examination. It prescribes the syllabus for these examinations, whose scores are necessary to gain admission in higher study institutes. Apart from Government Schools, i.e., Government Inter College (GIC) for boys and Government Girls Inter College (GGIC) for girls, the majority of private schools through the state also affiliate themselves with the UP Board. The medium for education prescribed by UP Board is either English or Hindi. UP BSP Recruitment 2015 for 15000 Primary Teacher Posts invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date 06th February 2015.
Name of the Organisation:: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council
Place of the Organisation:: Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility : Any TET exam Candidates
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Job Category : State Govt Jobs
Last Date : 06th Feb 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Interview Exam
UP BSP Recruitment 2015 for 15000 Primary Teacher Posts Details:
|36.||Sant Ravidas Nagar||150|
|50.||Sant Kabir Nagar||200|
|72.||Gautam Budh Nagar||10|
- Applicant age limit should not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- The candidates should be qualified TET Exam as well as should have to complete their BTC/VBTC from any recognized institute / University
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Selected candidates will get Rs 9,300-34,800/- with Rs. 4,800/- as Grade Pay/month.
- General/ OBC Category candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- All Reserved Category candidates should have to pay Rs.200/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates are exempted from fee
How to Apply UP BSP Recruitment 2015 for 15000 Primary Teacher Posts :
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Applicant should fill the Application form online and pay the application fees.
- We are requested to the candidates to read the official notification before apply the online application form
- After fill the online application form candidates should take the print out for future references
- Starting date to Apply Online: 24th December 2014.
- Last Date for Filling Online Form 1st Step: 06th February 2015.
- Last Date for Final Submission Form: 03rd March 2015.
- Correction in Submitted Application Form: 06th March 2015 to 10th March 2015.