The Central Industrial Security Force (C.I.S.F) is a Central Armed Police Force in India.The CISF provides security cover to 300 industrial units and other establishments located all over India. Industrial sectors like atomic power plants, space installations, mints, oil fields and refineries, major ports, heavy engineering, steel plants, barrages, fertilliser units, airports and hydroelectric/thermal power plants owned and controlled by Central PSUs, and currency note presses producing Indian currency are protected by CISF. It thereby covers installations all over India straddling a variety of terrain and climatic conditions. CISF also provides consultancy services to private industries as well as other organisation within the Indian government. The consulting wing has amongst its clients some of the renowned business houses and organisations of India including TISCO, Jamshedpur; SEBI Hqrs. Mumbai; Vidhana Sabha, Bangalore; Orissa Mining Co., Bhubaneswar; AP Assembly, Hyderabad; Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corp.; HIL Kerala;IB Thermal plant,Odisa; IARI, Delhi; NBRI, Lucknow and Electronics City, Bangalore. The scope of CISF’s consulting practice includes security consulting and fire protection consulting. CISF is just a unique organization in paramilitary forces for India, which works for sea ways, airways and some of the major installations in India. In CISF there are some reserved battalions which works with the state police to protect law and orders. CISF plays a major role in Disaster Management, for Disaster Management course the personnel are trained from NISA, Hyderabad. Another unique thing which CISF is having i.e., Fire Wing which helps during fire accidents in Industries where CISF is guarding. CISF Recruitment 2015 for 700 Head Constable Vacancies
CISF Recruitment 2015 for 700 Head Constable Vacancies Details:
|01.||Head Constable (Ministerial) Open Market Candidates||597|
|02.||Head Constable (Ministerial) Departmental Candidates||103|
- Candidates age should be between 18-25 Years for Post no. 01
- And Age should be between 18-35 Years for Post no. 02
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates Should have Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Unreserved and OBC Category Candidates should have to pay Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee
- The fee in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the respective officers where to be applied
- No claim for refund of application fee will be entertained on the ground of rejection of application.
- Applicants would be selected through written exam, Skill test norms on computer and medical exam.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates can apply for the post through offline mode by sending the prescribed application format
- Completed Application reach to Respective CISF State / Union Territory Offices (Addressed on the following table)
- Candidates should read the official notification carefully before apply.
- The Application must reach to the address before the Last Date.
- No application will be entertained which is received after the due date.
- Last Date to submit Application Form: 07th March 2015
- Last Date to submit Application Form (Far Flung Areas): 14th March 2015
- Website: http://www.cisf.gov.in/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE