CSIO Recruitment 2016-Central Scientific Instruments Organization Recruitment for Walk in interview
Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO) invites eligible candidates for the walk – in – interview for positions of PA, JRF and Scientist B. Therefore eligible and interesting candidates can attend the interview on below given dates and address. For more information CSIO Recruitment 2016 read below.
Name of the organization: Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO)
Name of Post:
- Project Assistant Level II – 4 posts
- JRF – 2 post
- Scientist B – 1 post
No. of Vacancies: Seven Vacancies
Eligibility For CSIO Recruitment 2016:
- Project Assistant Level II: 1st class B.E. / B.Techin essential relevant field
- JRF: M.Sc with valid GATE or NET or M.E. / M.Tech.
- Scientist B: Master’s degree or B.E/B.Tech. degree or 1st class M.E./M.Tech.or 2nd class Master’s degree + Ph.D. degree
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years for Project Assistant Level II and JRF and not more than 35 years for Scientist B vacancies. Relaxation of age for
- SC/ST – 5 years,
- OBC – 3 years,
- PH (SC/ST) – 10+5,
- PH (UR) – 10 years
- Project Assistant – Rs.8,000/
- JRF – Rs.25,000/- + HRA
- Project Assistant, Level II – Rs.25000/- + HRA
- Scientist B – Rs.43,470/- + HRA
Location of the Job: All over India
Eligibility Criteria: Must be an Indian
Selection process: Based on Walk-in-interview.
How to apply: Applicants are no required to apply for these vacancies. Intending aspirants may appear for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 30th September, 2016 at 8:30 a.m. in Chandigarh and 4th October, 2016 in New Delhi.
Venue of the Interview: Auditorium, CSIR-CSIO, Sector-30-C, Chandigarh and CSIO Delhi Centre, CSIR Complex, 2nd floor, Library Avenue, PUSA, New Delhi, 110012.
Date of the interviews: 30th September, 2016 and 4th October, 2016
Important Links For CSIO Recruitment 2016:
For Official Website: http://www.csio.res.in
For Official Advertisement: Click Here