The Department of Defence Production, set up in November 1962 with the objective of developing a comprehensive production infrastructure for the defence of the nation, has, over the years, established wide ranging production facilities with the help of Defence Public Sector undertakings and Ordnance Factories. The department deals with the indigenization, development and production of Arms, Ammunitions and Defence equipment – both in the public and private sectors to achieve self-reliance for the Armed Forces of India. The products include arms and ammunitions, armoured vehicles, fighter aircraft and helicopters, warships, submarines, missiles, electronic equipment, earth moving equipment, special alloys and special purpose steels. DPSUs and Ordnance Factories have, as a policy, been outsourcing many of their requirements and have over the years developed a wide vendor base which includes a large number of medium and small scale enterprises. Department of Defense Production Recruitment 2015 for SK Posts invited interested application for recruitment for the Senior Store Keeper posts. Interested candidates can send their application within 21 days from the date of publication in the Employment News Paper.
Department of Defense Production Recruitment 2015 for SK Posts Details
- Name of the Post: Senior Store Keeper
- Number of Posts– 02
- Senior Store Keeper- Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 2400/-plus allowances
- Educational Qualification Candidate must have passed 10+2 pass or equivalent from a recognized board, certificate for completion of a course in material management from a recognized institution and two years experience in store keeping or accountancy
- Age Limit 18-27 years
How to apply The applicant should fulfill all the criteria and eligibility. The application should send to the controller, CQA (I), Raipur, Dehradun -248008.
Selection Procedure Selection will be through personal interview and written test.
- Date of publication of advertisement: 07 February 2015
- Last date for submission of application: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE