ESIC Recruitment 2015 for Various Posts in Employees State Insurance Corporation
ESIC recruitment 2015 have released the notification for recruitment of the candidates in the ESIC for the year 2015 which has been released by them. ESIC has released their notification recruitment for academic year 2015-2016. ESIC notification is available in their official website. Applicants those who are in search and also in the need of Latest jobs in the ESIC can apply for their current recruitment vacancies available at present . ESIC application for the requirement of the candidates is available in their official website. The official website of the ESIC is available at the web address @ http://www.esic.nic.in/.
If you are looking for ESIC jobs? then the ESIC recruitment 2015 have released a notification for the recruitment of the Various level posts that are like assistant level recruitment. ESIC is one of the central government organisation hence the candidates who are thinking to Work in the ESIC and also for those aspirants who are looking for latest central and State govt jobs must utilize this opportunity. ESIC recruits huge number of people every year. Huge numbers of applicants are interested to apply for this recruitment hence any of the pplicants who are in search of upcoming govt jobs can apply for this recruitment. Candidates can refer the notification which is being released by the ESIC before applying to ESIC recruitment 2015. The eligibility criteria which are required by the candidates are available in the notification that is published in the ESIC notification. ESIC Recruitment 2015 for Various Posts in Employees State Insurance Corporation
ESIC Recruitment 2015 for Various Posts in Employees State Insurance Corporation Details::
Company Name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 25 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 09-1 /7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION, Medical College, PGIMSR & MODEL HOSPITAL, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560 010.
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC Recruitment 2015 – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 09-10/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC Recruitment 2015:
- The candidates are advised to bring their application/ Bio-data and original certificates.
Candidates who have worked as a Senior Resident under 3 years Senior Residency Scheme are not eligible.
- All candidates are directed to report for interview at 6th Floor, Dean Office, ESIC Medical College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560 010.
- Candidates are requested to come and registered at the time mentioned above to avoid disqualification.
- On selection candidates of Senior Residents have to deposit an amount of Rs. 30,000/- as refundable Security deposit(Drawn in favour of ESIC Fund A/C No.1). However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within one year of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month’s notice thereafter.
- On selection candidates has to open an SB Account in State Bank of India at any Branches.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09-10/7/2015
Walk in VENUE for ESIC Recruitment 2015 :
EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION, Medical College, PGIMSR & MODEL HOSPITAL, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560 010.
ESIC Recruitment 2015 Important Links::
For the OFFICIAL Website:: http://www.esic.nic.in/index.php
For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE
ESIC Recruitment 2015 Company Profile::
The ESI Act 1948, encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to; such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial. Social security provision made in the Act to counterbalance or negate the resulting physical or financial distress in such contingencies, are thus, aimed at upholding human dignity in times of crises through protection from deprivation, destitution and social degradation while enabling the society the retention and continuity of a socially useful and productive manpower. During the 61 years of its existence, ESIC has grown from strength to strength and the Corporation owes it, most of all, to the commitment, dedication and perseverance of persons like Prof. Adarkar and Dr. Katial.Employees State Insurance Corporation.