Goa Police sub-inspector recruitment 2016
Goa Police Department wants to recruit the sub-inspector & various posts directly through The Goa Police sub-inspector recruitment 2016. Goa Police Department wants to fill Police sub-inspector, Police Constable (wireless messenger), Police Constable (wireless storehand), Lower Division Clerk, Laboratory Technician and Laboratory Attendant. Interested candidates may apply before or on 8th August 2016. Candidates should apply through online only.
Name of the organization :: Goa Police Department
Name of Post : Police sub-inspector, Police Constable (wireless messenger), Police Constable (wireless storehand), Lower Division Clerk, Laboratory Technician and Laboratory Attendant
Number of Vacancies : 176
- Police sub-inspector – 34
- Police Constable – 119
- Police Constable (wireless messenger) – 16
- Police Constable (wireless storehand) – 1
- Lower Division Clerk – 2
- Laboratory Technician – 3
- Laboratory Attendant – 1
Location of the Job : Goa
Eligibility For The Goa Police sub-inspector recruitment 2016
Educational qualification: there is deferent educational qualification for deferent posts.
- Police sub-inspector – Candidate should posses Degree from a recognized university or Higher secondary 10+2 and 3 years course of Diploma in Security and Investigation technology
- Police Constable – Must have Secondary School Certificate from a recognized board
- Police Constable (wireless messenger) – Secondary School Certificate from a recognized board
- Police Constable (wireless storehand) – SSC from a recognized board
- Lower Division Clerk – Higher secondary 10+2 or technical education in Diploma from recognized institute.
- Laboratory Technician – Applicant should possess BSc.
- Laboratory Attendant – SSC
Age limit : Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 28 years for Police sub-inspector, 18 to 22 years for Police Constable and should not be more than 45 years of age as on 8th August 2016 for all other vacancies. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Goa Government rules.
Job Pay scale : Rs 5,200 – 20,200
Application fee : Candidate should pay 200 for General category and Rs.100 for SC/ST/OBC and Ex service/PWD/CFF
Eligibility Criteria : Candidates should be a citizen of India.
Selection Process : Selection process will be based on performance in Examination and practical test.
How to apply : Candidate should apply through offline only. Eligible candidates may send their application with relevant certificates personally to The Superintendent of police, Police head quarters, Panaji-Goa.
Important Dates :
Start date : Candidates may send their application forms from 6th July 2016.
Last date : Closing date to apply is 8th august 2016.
Fees date : Last date to pay the fee 8th August 2016.
Exam date : Examination date will be announce latterly.
Important Links for Goa Police recruitment 2016 ::
1. For the Official Website:: http://goapolice.gov.in/
2. For the Notification Details:: Click Here