The history of the Government of India Presses dates way back to the year 1862 when the Government had established a Central Printing Office at Calcutta and later added one more Unit at Shimla (1872) and also at Rashtrapati Bhawan in 1872 (originally established at Calcutta as Press to the Private Secretary to the Viceroy). The Directorate of Printing had six printing Presses in pre-independence period. With the manifold increase in Government activities, since it became difficult to cope with the printing needs of the Government of India, the number of printing presses were increased all over the country. Today, the Directorate of Printing has 16 Government of India Presses including three Text Book Presses set up with the gifted machinery / equipment of the then Federal Republic of Germany (FRG). It is basically a service Department running on “No Profit No Loss” basis and is dependent largely on jobs from various Ministries / Departments of the Government. The Directorate is headed by Director of Printing whose office is located at Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi. Government of India Press Recruitment 2015 for 50 Posts interested candidates may apply for the posts before the last date of 20th feb 2015
Government of India Press Recruitment 2015 for 50 Posts Details:
|02.||Desk Top Publishing Operator||01|
|03.||Mechanic Machine Tool & Maintenance||01|
|04.||Plate Maker (Lithographic)||04|
|05.||Offset Machine Minder||09|
- Candidates age should not be less than 14 years as on 07-02-2015
- For post wise age limitation candidates must check the official notification.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must possess 10th/ 10+2/ ITI in Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance Trade Certificate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates are exempted from application fee
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- You may download the application form in prescribed format and fill the application with all details
- After fill the application form send it to along with the suitable document to below address,
- “The Manager,
Government of India Press,
- “The Manager,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: within 21 days from the date of Advertisement (Last Date –20/02/2015).
- Website: http://dop.nic.in/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE