Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited (HESCOM) was formed under Company’s Act on 1.6.02. HESCOM is responsible for power distribution in Haveri, Uttara Kannada, Dharwad, Gadag, Belgaum, Bagalkot and Bijapur districts of Karnataka. HESCOM covers an area of 55395 Sq. Kms. With a population of over 130 lakhs. The total assets of the company is about Rs. 518 Crores.The Government of Karnataka as part of reforms in power sector has unbundled the transmission and distribution activities in the state of Karnataka. As a result, the HESCOM Limited was incorporated on 30.04.2002 under the Companies Act, 1956 (No. 1 of 1956) and the company started operation w.E.F. 01.06.2002. The Company came into existence with geographical jurisdiction of 7 Districts comprising of Dharwad, Belgaum, Gadag, Haveri, Uttar Kannada, Bagalkot & Bijapur with an objective to carry on the business of distribution and supply of electricity more efficiently and economically. HESCOM Recruitment 2015 for 408 Assistant Lineman Posts
HESCOM Recruitment 2015 for 408 Assistant Lineman Posts Details:
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 years for General category candidates
- Applicants age limit for Category II (A)/ II (B)/ III (A) & III (B) 18 to 38 years
- For SC, ST & Category – I should be between 18 to 40 years as on 11-02-2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For Assistant Lineman Post: Candidates who have passed certificate of THREE YEARS “LINEMAN/ELECTRICIAN TRADE” (ITC) inparted by the industrial Training Institutes of KEB/KPTCL.
- For Station Attendant Post: Candidates should have a pass certificate of 18/24 months course in “Electrician” trade from Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For General Category-I, II [A], II [B], III [A] & III[B] need to pay Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST Candidates should have to pay only Rs. 200/-.
- Registration fee along with applicable charges through the India post office
- Application Fee should be paid during hours between from 22-01-2015 and 12-02-2015 only.
- Candidates selection will be basis on performance in Endurance Test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Candidates to submitting the application is through Online mode
- Candidates are requested to fill the online application form with all required details.
- Before apply online candidates should read the official notification carefully
- The application shall be submitted through On-Line from 22-01-2015 to 11-02-2015.
- After fill online application form take a print out application form for future uses
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 11th February 2015
- Website: http://www.hescom.co.in/alm.html
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE