Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment 2016 for 62 Vacancies Notification
HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) released notification for 62 various posts. HPCL is the one of the company fortune 500. In last academic calendar HPCL created sensation in profit after tax of 2.7 crores.Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment 2016 for 62 Vacancies is the available careers and the candidates must apply though Online and the online application starts from 01st June 2016 and ends on 30th June 2016. In this recruitment mainly focused on research and development side please don’t miss the opportunities who are having more interest on R&D field.
Name of the organization: HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)
Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment 2016 for 62 Vacancies Details::
Name of Post:
- R & D Professionals-21 Posts
- FCC -Manager/Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer-02 Posts
- Hydro processing -Manager/Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer- 03 Posts
- Catalysis -Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer-04 Posts
- Nanotechnology- Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer-03 Posts
- Process Design and Scale Up- Manager- 01 Post
- Crude Evaluation and Fuel Testing- Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer- 01 Post
- Analytical -Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer-03 Posts
- Bioprocess- Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer-02 Posts
- Petrochemicals/ Polymers- Manager/ Dy. Manager-01 Post
- Corrosion study/ metallurgy- Dy. Manager/ Sr. Research Officer-01 Post
- R & D Officer – S/ G “A”-13 Posts
- FCC-01 Post
- Hydroprocess-03 Posts
- Nano Technology: 01 Post
- Process Design and Scale up-03 Posts
- Crude Evaluation and Fuel Testing-01 Post
- Bioprocess-01 Post
- Petrochemicals/ Polymers-02 Posts
- Catalysis-01 Post
- Safety, Information Systems, Legal Officer & Officer Trainee HR-28 Posts
- Officer Trainee HR- 06 Posts
- Safety officer-09 Posts
- Information Systems Officer-08 Posts
- Officer Legal-05 Posts
Educational qualification for Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment 2016:
For A1 .A2,A4,A5 and A6: Candidate should complete B.E or B.Tech in chemical from recognized university
For B 1 to B 6: Candidate should complete B.E or B.Tech or M.Tech in chemical or bio-technology.
For B 7,B 8: Candidate should complete PhD in relevant field.
For C1: Candidate should complete M.B.A in HR specialization
For C2: Candidate should complete B.E or B.Tech from recognized university
For C2: Candidate should complete B.E or B.Tech in ECE or CSE or telecommunication or IT from recognized university.
For remaining posts please visit official website.
For A: Candidate age must be between 33 to 40 years
For c 1, C 2: Candidate age should not exceed 27 yrs,
For C3: Candidate age should not exceed 30yrs.
For C4: Candidate age should not exceed 26yrs.
Number of vacancies: 62
Job Pay scale: Please visit official website.
Location of the job: All over India
Application fee: Candidate should pay Rs 610 per application. Fee exempted from SC/ST and PWD candidates.
Eligibility Criteria: candidate must be citizen of India.
Selection process: selection process will be based on written test followed by interview.
How to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment 2016 for 62 Vacancies: Candidates visit official website of HPCL. Only online option available for this recruitment. Please read the guidelines before applying online.
Steps to apply Online:
- Candidate visit http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/.
- Then go to Careers option.
- In careers there is a option i.e. R&D recruitment.
- Please click on that and fill the application form.
- After submission take the printout.
Important dates to remember:
Start date: 01-06-2016.
Last date: 30-06-2016.
Important Links of Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment 2016::
1. For the Official : http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/.
2. For the Notification Details:: CLICK HERE