The Forests of Himachal Pradesh known for their grandeur and majesty are like a green pearl in the Himalayan crown. This life supporting systems are presently under great stress due to impact of modern civilization, economic development and growth in human and cattle population.The forests of the State have been classified on an ecological basis as laid down by Champion and Seth, and can be broadly classified into Coniferous Forests and broad-leaved Forests. Distribution of various species follows fairly regular altitudinal stratification. The vegetation varies from Dry Scrub Forests at lower altitudes to Alpine Pastures at higher altitudes. In between these two extremes, distinct vegetational zones of Mixed Deciduous Forests, Bamboo, Chil, Oaks, Deodar, Kail, Fir and Spruce, are found. The richness and diversity of our flora can be gauged from the fact that, out of total 45,000 species found in the country as many as 3,295 species (7.32%) are reported in the State. More than 95% of the species are endemic to Himachal Pradesh and characteristic of Western Himalayan flora, while about 5% (150 species) are exotic, introduced over the last 150 years.HP Forest Department Recruitment 2015 for 220 Forest Guards invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date 07th February 2015.
Name of the Organisation:: HP Forest Department
Place of the Organisation:: Himachal Pradesh
Eligibility : Intermediate or 12th or XII etc
Location : Himachal Pradesh
Job Category : State Govt Jobs
Last Date : 07 Feb 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Interview Test
HP Forest Department Recruitment 2015 for 220 Forest Guards Details:
|x.||WL (S) Shimla||15|
|xi.||WL (S) Dharmshala||10|
- Candidates age limit Minimum 18 years to Maximum 30 years as on 01-01-2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have 12th Class or Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized School Education Board/ University/ Institute.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- The appointed candidates will be paid Rs.5910/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
- No application fee
- Candidates selection will be basis on Physical Efficiency Test, Personality Test & Written test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 07th February 2015 till 5:00 pm.
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Tribal/ Remote (Difficult) areas: 22nd February 2015 till 05:00 pm.
- Website: http://hpforest.nic.in/
- For the DEtailed ADVT Notification::: CLICK HERE