Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016 Technical and Non-Technical vacancies
A Notification for jobs has released from Indian Air Force for Indian unmarried male citizens. Eligible candidates can apply through online registrations from 15th September 2016. Online registrations will be closed on 29th September 2016. For more details about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016 Technical and Non-Technical vacancies like Age limit, Pay Scale, Selection process, eligibility criteria, How to apply etc, read below.
Name of the organization: Indian Air Force
Name of Post:
- Group `x’ (Technical) Trades
- Group `y’ (Non-Technical) Trades
- Both `x & y’ (Technical & Non-Technical)
Eligibility For Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016 Technical and Non-Technical vacancies:
- Passed Intermediate with Maths, Physics and English (or) Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
- Candidate should possess Intermediate in any Stream or subject (or) Passed Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- Passed Intermediate with Maths, Physics and English. If candidate passed in these subjects, he will be eligible for both x & y Group.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 21 years.
Application Fee: No application fee
Pay Scale: For Group `X’ – Rs.26, 685/- per month, for Group `Y’ – Rs.23, 535/- per month
Location of the Job: India
Eligibility Criteria: Must be an Indian
Selection process: Selection process based on Verification of documents, Written Test, Physical Fitness Test, and Adaptability Test.
How to apply: Candidate should apply through online registration for the selection test. With the online application print out all the required attachments, it will be sent to Central Airmen Selection Board. Log on to our website www.airmenselection.gov.in for registration.
First Date: The online registrations are starting from 15th September 2016
Last date: The online registrations are closing on 29th September 2016
Important Links For IAF Recruitment 2016 Technical and Non-Technical vacancies:
For Official Website: www.airmenselection.gov.in.
For Official Advertisement: Click Here