Indian Army Recruitment 2016 For 150 Various Vacancies
Indian Army is inviting applications from Indian married or unmarried MALE and unmarried FEMALE for Grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army through Indian Army Recruitment 2016 For 150 Various Vacancies. Eligible Engineering graduate candidates can apply through online only. Therefore this recruitment is for BE/E,Tech completed candidates only. So Interested applicants can apply before or on 24th August 2016.
Name of the organization: Indian Army
Number of Vacancies: 150 posts
Name of Post: Engineer
Vacancy details about Indian Army Recruitment 2016 For 150 Various Vacancies:
Name of the Stream and Vacancies:
- Civil: Total Vacancies 42( Therefore 36 vacancies for men and 6 vacancies for women)
- Mechanical: Total Vacancies 15( Therefore 10 vacancies for men and 5 vacancies for women)
- Electrical and Electronics: Total Vacancies 21( Therefore 16 vacancies for men and 5 vacancies for women)
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballistics/Avionics: Total Vacancies 10( Therefore 10 vacancies for men only)
- Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Technology/Info: Total Vacancies 23( Therefore 23 vacancies for men only)
- Electronics &Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics &Communication/ Satellite Communication: Total Vacancies 26( Therefore 22 vacancies for men and 4 vacancies for women)
- Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave: Total Vacancies 11( Therefore 11 vacancies for men only)
- Industrial: 1 post for men only.
- Automobile /Workshop Technology: 2 posts for men only.
- Metallurgical: 2 posts for men only.
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation: 2 posts for men only
- Architecture/Building construction Technology: 3 posts for men only
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg: 2 posts for men only
- Chemical Engineering: 2 posts for men only
- Production Engineering: 04 posts for men only
- Remote Sensing: 02 posts for men only
- Transportation Engineering: 01 post for men only
- Laser Technology: 01 posts for men only
Eligibility For Indian Army Recruitment 2016 For 150 Various Vacancies:
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Engineering Degree in relevant essential Discipline. Final year engineering student also can apply.
Age Limit : 20 to 27 years as on 01st April 2017. Applicant should born between 2nd Jan 1988 and 1st Jan 1998
Location of the Job: All over India
Application fee: No
Eligibility Criteria: Must be an Indian
Selection process: written test, practicals, projects, backlogs and viva voce or personal interview
How to apply: Applicant can apply through Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Steps to Apply Online:
Go to “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
Click on Registration
Then complete the registration and click Apply online
Read the instructions carefully.
Fill up all required information
Then click Save and Continue
Finally Submit the application form.
Take a Printout in pdf format of application for Roll Number.
Last date: 24th August 2016.
Course commencing in April 2017 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Important Links For Indian Army Recruitment 2016 For 150 Various Vacancies:
For Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
For Official Advertisement: Click Here