Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2015 for 472 Posts of Constable (Driver) Vacancies. Last Date To Apply::16th Feb 2015
ITBPF was raised on 24 Oct,1962.Presently ITBP is deployed on border guarding duties from Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh covering 3488 km of Indo-China Border and manning Border Outposts on altitudes raging from 9000’ to 18700’ in the Western,Middle and Eastern Sector of the Indo-China Border. ITBPF is a specialized mountain Force and most of the officers & men are professionally trained mountaineers and skiers. Being the first responder for natural disaster in the Himalayas, ITBPF has been carrying out numerous rescue and relief operations.ITBP is a multi-dimensional force. Presently Battalions of ITBP deployed on Border Guarding Duties from Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh covering 3488 KM of India China Border are manning Border Out Posts at an altitude ranging from 9000’ to 18500’ in the Western, Middle & Eastern Sector of India China Border. ITBP is basically a mountain trained Force and most of the officers & men are professionally trained Mountaineers and Skiers,. They have scaled more than 140 Himalayan peaks including Mt. Everest Four times ( Recent successful expedition in April-May, 2012), besides ITBP batallions are also deployed on CI OPS / IS / VIP security duties at Chamba – Doda border, in VA/Startegic locations and with VIPs in Delhi and VIPs in Srinagar J&K. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2015 for 472 Posts invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date of 16th February 2015.
Name of the Organisation:: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
Place of the Organisation:: India
Eligibility : Matriculation or 10th class
Location : India
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs, Defence Jobs
Last Date : 16 Feb 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Written-test
ITBP Constable (Driver) Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum should not exceeding age 27 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- (i) Candidates must have Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized board or institution or equivalent.
- (ii) Having a Valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy vehicles with minimum 2 years experience in driving.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- (Pay Band – 1).
- The candidates belonging to General and OBC category should pay the fee of Rs. 50/- (non-refundable) as application fee
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen are exempted
from paying fee.
- Candidates selection will be basis of Height Bar, Race (PET) / Physical Measurement (PST), Written Test, Verification of original documents and detailed medical test.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates should submit their application in the format published
- Download the Prescribed format of Application Form or applicants may download it directly from the link provided below.
- Fill all the mandatory details correctly and completely
- After fill the complete application form candidates must send it to the mentioned address
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16th February 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application (For Remote Areas): 23rd February 2015
- Website: http://itbpolice.nic.in/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE