Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 2015 for 1298 Posts for Assistant Professors Last Date to Apply:: 28th February 2015
The Karnataka Examinations Authority is the administering authority for entrance exams in Karnataka. You can approach to the Karnataka Administering Authority through the various channels.The Karnataka Examinations Authority is under the government of the Karnataka and it is been located at the Bangalore this is the organisation which will make the Karnataka the power for the examinations which makes the examinations for all of the state government level examinations. There are 481 degree colleges affiliated with one of the universities in the state, viz. Bangalore University, Gulbarga University, Karnatak University, Kuvempu University, Mangalore University and Mysore University. In 1998, the engineering colleges in the state were brought under the newly formed Visvesvaraya Technological University headquartered at Belgaum, whereas the medical colleges are run under the jurisdiction of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Some of these baccalaureate colleges are accredited with the status of a deemed university. There are 186 engineering, 39 medical and 41 dental colleges in the state.Udupi, Sringeri, Gokarna and Melkote are well-known places of Sanskrit and Vedic learning. An Indian Institute of Technology Muddenahalli has been requested but has not yet been approved despite 8 new IITs being added in 11th five-year plan. Veerappa Moily, a cabinet minister in UPA-II government has been trying to get IIT-Muddenahalli approved, at least in 12th five year plan, which has not bear any fruition. Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 2015 for 1298 Posts invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date 28th February 2015.
Name of the Organisation:: Karnataka Examinations Authority
Place of the Organisation:: Karnataka
Eligibility : Masters Degree or Equivalent etc
Location : Karnataka
Job Category : State Govt Jobs
Last Date : 28th Feb 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Interview Test
Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 2015 for 1298 Posts Details:
|01.||UR / General Candidates||1146|
- Applicants age criteria must be minimum 22 years and maximum 40 years for general category candidates.
- 3 years relaxation for candidates who belongs from the Reserved Category
- Candidates should have Master’s degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% of marks and apart for education ‘National eligibility test (NET)’ qualified score card is also necessary.
- Applicant should have been declared successful in the “National Eligibility Test (NET)” or “State Level Eligibility Test (SLET)”.
- All these teaching professor posts are for government first grade colleges in state of Karnataka.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Selected Candidates will get pay of Rs. 15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.6000/-.
- For General/ Merit and Others should have to pay Rs. 2500/-
- All Reserved Category Candidates must have to pay Rs. 2000/-
- The payments has to be made in in the “Computerized Post Offices” branches Only.
- Candidate selection process will be based on merit obtained in competitive examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form for Karnataka Examination Authority notification 2015 for Assistant Professor posts through official website
- Candidates are advised to read Official Notification/Advertisement for details before apply this recruitment
- Applicants can scan the Photo and signature before filling the form.
- Fill the detail correctly and submit the application form
- After fill the online application and submit take print out of the application for the further usage.
- Bangalore, Mysore, Dharwad, Gulbarga and Shimoga.
- Commencement of Entry of Application Online: 28th January 2015
- Last Date to Enter Application details Online: 28th February 2015
- Last date to pay the fees in the Post Office: 02nd March 2015
- Downloading of Admission Tickets on or after: Will be notified later
- Date for Competitive Examination: April or May 2015.
- For the OFFICIAL Website: http://kea.kar.nic.in/