KPSC Recruitment 2015 for 545 Various Posts :
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital. The Kerala Public Service Commission (Additional Functions as respects certain Societies) Act has come into force as per Act 5 of 1996 empowering the Commission to exercise additional functions in regard to the recruitment of employees in 15 Apex Co-operative Societies and all District Co-operative Banks. The rules under the Act viz; the Kerala Public Service Commission (Consultation by Committee of Co-operative Societies) Rules, 1998 were issued on 10th March,1998. KPSC Recruitment 2015 for 545 Various Posts invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date of 04th February 2015.
Name of the Organisation:: Kerala Public Service Commission
Place of the Organisation:: Kerala
Eligibility : M Phil / Phd, MSc(Stati)
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Job Category : State Govt Jobs
Last Date : 04 Feb 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Written-test
KPSC Recruitment 2015 for 545 Various Posts Details:
|01.||Lecturer, Tradesman, Last Grade Servants, Guard and other Various Vacancies||545|
- Candidates age should be between 22 years to 40 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates who have Graduate Degree/ Post Graduation Degree or equivalent from reputed university are eligible for this recruitment.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in written test and personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Candidates are requested before apply they must read the full notification from official website carefully
- Read the Official Notification you may apply online from it’s official website
- After fill the Online application form, take the print out of application form for future uses.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 04th February 2015
- Website: http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/