KPTCL Recruitment 2016 For 720 Various Vacancies
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited invites applications from Indian citizens to recruit several vacancies in KPTCL. Therefore eligible candidates may apply online from 8th September 2016 to 28th September 2016. For more details about KPTCL Recruitment 2016 For 720 Various Vacancies read below.
Name of the organization: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Name of Post:
- Assistant executive engineer Electrical – 10
- Electrical Assistant engineer – 225
- Civil Assistant engineer – 11
- Assistant account officer – 33
- Junior engineer (Electrical) – 304
- Civil Junior engineer – 12
- Assistant – 83
- Junior assistant – 20
No. of Vacancies: 720 Vacancies.
Eligibility For KPTCL Recruitment 2016 For 720 Various Vacancies:
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess B.E or B.Tech in essential relevant discipline for the posts Assistant executive engineer Electrical, Electrical Assistant engineer and Civil Assistant engineer, MBA or MCA for the post Assistant account officer, Diploma in essential relevant discipline for the posts Junior engineer (Electrical), Civil Junior engineer and Junior assistant and Bachelors degree for the post Assistant.
Age Limit: Minimum age of the candidate should be more than 18 years for all categories and maximum age of the candidate should be less than 35 years for merit candidates, 38 years for IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates and 40 years for SC/ST and category I candidates.
Application Fee: Rs. 500 for candidates belongs to general, I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB. Rs. 300/- for SC/ST. Candidate should pay the mentioned fee with amount of Rs.15/- as service charge at Post office in jurisdiction of Karnataka.
- Assistant executive engineer Electrical – Rs. 20600 – Rs. 43850
- Electrical Assistant engineer – Rs. 18380 – Rs. 32610
- Civil Assistant engineer – Rs. 18380 – Rs. 32610
- Assistant account officer – Rs. 18380 – Rs. 32610
- Junior engineer (Electrical) – Rs. 11750 – Rs. 29070
- Civil Junior engineer – Rs. 11750 – Rs. 29070
- Assistant – Rs. 10250 – Rs. 25180
- Junior assistant – Rs. 9050 – Rs. 23080
Location of the Job: Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria: Must be an Indian
Selection process: Based on the merit of marks obtained in the Online Aptitude Test.
How to apply: Applicant should apply through online by login through the kptcl official website www.kptcl.com
First Date: Online applications are available from 8th September 2016.
Last date: Last date for submission of inline applications 28th September 2016
Last date payment of application fee is 1st October 2016.
Important Links For KPTCL Recruitment 2016 For 720 Various Vacancies:
For Official Website: www.kptcl.com
For Official Advertisement: Click Here