Madhyanchal Grameen Bank headquarters Sea (MP.) Is located in. Madhyanchal Grameen Bank, is sponsored by State Bank of India. 50 percent of the share capital of the Bank in the Government of India, 35 per cent share of the sponsor bank, AND MP rule is part of the 15 percent.As twelve Damoh district of Madhya Pradesh, Sagar, Shivpuri, Guna, Ashok Nagar, Tikamgarh, Chhatarpur, Panna, Satna, Rewa, Sidhi Gramin Bank workspace AND Singrauli Madhyanchal. Prosperous rural India is our motto. Agricultural workers in rural areas, marginal farmers, sharecroppers AND small farmers, rural artisans / craftsmen, self-employed and small business banking AND is provided.Sponsored by the Government of India State Bank AND shares in various public welfare schemes Kari dream engages in prosperous rural India. Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 450 Officers
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 450 Officers Details:
|01.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||350|
- Candidates age should be between 18-28 years as on 01-06-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ equivalent with proficiency in local language and Computer knowledge.
- Candidates who have Qualified at the Online CWE for RRB’s Conducted by IBPS During September/October 2014 are eligible.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD||OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|1.||Officer Scale-I||70 & above||80 & above|
|2.||Officer Scale-II (GBO)||70 & above||80 & above|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (IT & Marketing Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
|4.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||70 & above||80 & above|
- Candidates selection will be basis of performance in RRBs-CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before apply the online candidates must read the full job criteria from official website
- Fill the online application form very carefully with all important details and before submitting the form must re check it carefully.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
- Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 29th January 2015
- Last Date of Online Application for Submission: 13th February 2015
- Last Date for Reprint of Application form: 28th February 2015
- Website: http://www.mgbank.co.in/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE