The RRBs were established in India under RRB Act 1976 [23(1)]. During the period from 1976 to 2006 banking industry had undergone various changes and RRBs were no exception. Considering the need for structural changes in RRBs in view of dynamically changing economic scenario, Govt. of India vide its notification dt. 25.03.2008 amalgamated the two RRBs i.e. Aurangabad Jalna Gramin Bank & Thane Gramin Bank into a single RRB named Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank. Maharashtra Gramin Bank came in to existence on 20th July 2009 after amalgamation of erstwhile Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank and Marathawada Gramin Bank as per the notification issued by Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Financial Services ref No F.No. 1/4/2006-RRB(II) dated 20July 2009 with its head office at Nanded. The Bank is sponsored by Bank of Maharashtra. The share capital of the Bank is contributed by Government of India, Government of Maharashtra and Bank of Maharashtra in proportion of 50:15:35. “Developing the rural economy by providing, for the purpose of development of agriculture, trade, commerce, industry and other productive activities in the rural areas, credit and other facilities, particularly to the small and marginal farmers, agricultural labourers, artisans and small entrepreneurs and for matters connected therewith and incidental thereto”. Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 246 Officers Posts invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date 04th February 2015.
Name of the Organisation:: Maharashtra Gramin Bank
Place of the Organisation:: Maharashtra
Eligibility : Graduation or Degre etc
Location : Maharashtra
Job Category : State Govt Jobs, Bank Jobs
Last Date : 04th Feb 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Interview Test
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 246 Officers Posts Details:
|01.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||116|
|03.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||11|
|04.||Officer Scale-II (IT)||03|
|05.||Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||01|
- Candidates age should be between 21 years and 32 years for Officer Scale II,
- For Officer Scale I & Office Assistant Posts candidates age limit should be between 18-28 years as on 01-06-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess Degree from the recognized university with proficiency in local language.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For Officer Scale: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- For Officer Scale II: 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- For Office Assistant (M): 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD||OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|1.||Officer Scale-I||70 & above||80 & above|
|2.||Officer Scale-II (GBO)||70 & above||80 & above|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (IT & Marketing Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
|4.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||70 & above||80 & above|
- No application fee
- Candidates selection will be basis of performance in RRBs-CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Before apply the online candidates must read the full job criteria from official website
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
- Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
Venue of Interview:
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank HO Aurangabad.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 20th January 2015
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 04th February 2015
- Last Date for Reprint: 19th February 2015.
- Website: http://mahagramin.in/
- For the ADVT Notification::CLICK HERE