The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation is established by State Government of Maharashtra as per the provision in Section 3 of RTC Act 1950. The M.S.R.T.Corporation is operating it’s services by the approved scheme of Road Transport Published vide Notification MVA 3173/30303-XIIA dated 29.11.1973 in the official gazette. The area covered by the scheme is entire area of the State of Maharashtra. The undertaking is operating stage and contract carriage services in the entire area of the state of Maharashtra except S.T. undertaking defined under Section 68 A (b) of M. V. Act and other exception published in the scheme. The Present Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation(M.S.R.T.C.) represents the confluence of three streams for providing passenger road transport in the public sector. These related to the Pre-1956 Reorganization states of Bombay, Madhya Pradesh and Hyderabad. However, in chronological sequence, the place of pride for providing public road transport services goes to the Hyderabad state. Maharashtra State RTC Recruitment 2015 for 7630 Driver Posts has invited the applications from the interested candidates and the eligible candidates for the posts are requested to apply for the posts on or before 18th March 2015.
Name of the organisation: Maharashtra state road transport corporation (MSRTC)
Job role: Driver (Junior)
Job type: State government
Maharashtra State RTC Recruitment 2015 for 7630 Driver Posts Details::
Age limit: Candidate should be in between 24 to 35 years
Educational qualification: Should have passed in 10 from a recognised board
Eligibility criteria: Must have a valid driving license
Experience: Candidate should have minimum of 3 years experience in driving
Regions: Ahmednagar, Jalana, Raigarh, Akola, Jalgaon, Ratnagiri, Amaravati, Kolhapur, Sangali, Aurangabad, Latur, Satara, Bhandara, Mumbai, Sindhudurg, Beed, Nagpur, Solapur, Buldhana, Nanded, Thane, Chandrapur, Nashik, Wardha, Dhule, Osmanabad, Yavatmal, Gadchiroli, Parbhani, Hingoli, Pune.
- General: Rs. 300/-
- Reserved: Rs. 150/-
- Fee have to be paid through bank challan
MSRTC driver online application
- Visit the official website mahast.in
- Click on registration
- Click on go to registration at the bottom of the page
- Submit all your details without any spelling mistakes
- Click on save button once completed.
- Save your registration ID and password.
- Again go the mentioned website and click on upload photograph and signature in the activities bar
- Upload your scanned image and signature. Don’t forget to save it.
- After following the same process click on bank challan and pay the application fee and save it.
- Update your bank challan in the activity bar in the website mahast.in
- Your registration process in completed.
- Written exam
- Skill test
- Starting date for online registration: 16.02.2015
- Last date for online registration: 18.03.2015
For the Official Website:: http://www.msrtc.gov.in/msrtc_live/index-eng.html
For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE
For the ONLINE Application:: CLICK HERE