Metal and steel factory Recruitment 2015
Metal & Steel Factory Ishapore, under Ordnance Factory Board, Ministry of Defence, Government of India, is the main producer of basic Ferrous and Non-Ferrous raw material for military hardware.Present day military hardware requires use of metals of high strength coupled with superior toughness.Combination of both these properties requires use of alloy steel of Super-ultra clean quality.MSF has facilities for state-of-the-art steel making in the form of Electric Arc Furnace, Ladle Furnace Vacuum Degassing & Electro Steel Re melting ensuring production of Ultra clean steel.A high capacity PLC-Controlled 2650T Forging Press with fully integrate and double manipulators gives shape to the products like Gun Barrels & other components of Artillery and Tank Guns. A state of art CNC-Controlled Redial Forging Press of 1250T for each hammers can forge various sections and profiles with high degree of isometric mechanical properties, near-net finish and repeatability. Metal and steel factory Recruitment 2015 for 208 Group C Posts
Metal and steel factory Recruitment 2015 for 208 Group C Posts Details::
Name of the organisation: Metal and steel factory (MSF)
Job role: Machinist, Fitter General, Turner, Millwright, Carpenter, Fitter Electricals, Blacksmith, Fitter Pipe, Grinder, Fitter Instrument, Welder, Mason Brick, Fitter Boiler, Chemical Process Worker and Boiler Attendant
Job type: Group C
Official website: www.msf.gov.in
Job location: Ishapore
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-
- UR: 18 to 32 years
- SC: 18 to 37 years
- ST: 18 to 37 years
- OBC: 18 to 35 years
- Candidate should have passed in matriculation.
- National Apprentice Certificate (NAC)/National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT.
- General, OBC: Rs.50/-
- Women/SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, PWD: No Fee
- Demand Draft (DD) from nationalized bank should be drawn in favour of “The Sr. General Manager, Metal & Steel Factory, Ishapore payable at Barrackpore”.
- All questions should be compulsory
- There is no negative marking
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Question paper will be in both Hindi and English.
|Subject||No. Of. Questions||Maximum marks|
|Part A||1) General science (10 Questions)2) Aptitude (10 Questions)||1010|
|Part B (Questions from NCVT syllabus)||80 Questions||80|
- General Science (10 Questions) Question will be aimed at testing the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him. Question will also be designed to test knowledge of basic science studied up to 10th standard and would include such matters of every day observations and experience as may be expected of any educated person.
- Quantitative aptitude (10 Questions) The candidate will be tested for general mathematics of up to 10th Standard involving number systems, equations in two variables, simple and compound interest, perimeter, area and volume of geometrical figures, Direct and inverse proportions, Pythagoras theorem and trigonometry.
- NCVT Trade (80 Questions)
- Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade.
MSF online application form
- Visit the official website msf.gov.in
- Click on online
- Scan your photograph and signature
- Enter all your details
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the details and save your application form.
- Written exam
- Trade test
- Start date for online application: 02.03.2015
- Last date for online application: 22.03.2015
- Last date for printing of online application: 02.04.2015
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications (after on-line submission)For candidates residing in Asssam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep: 09.04.2015
For the OFFICIAL Website::http://msf.gov.in/