National Insurance Company Limited was incorporated in December 6, 1906 with its Registered office in Kolkata. Consequent to passing of the General Insurance Business Nationalisation Act in 1972, 21 Foreign and 11 Indian Companies were amalgamated with it and National became a subsidiary of General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) which is fully owned by the Government of India. After the notification of the General Insurance Business ans its India’s largest gic company(Nationalisation) Amendment Act, on 7 August 2002, National has been de-linked from its holding company GIC and presently operating as an independent insurance company wholly owned by Govt of India. National Insurance Company Ltd (NIC) is one of the leading public sector insurance companies of India, carrying out non life insurance business. Headquartered in Kolkata, NIC’s network of about 1000 offices, manned by more than 16,000 skilled personnel, is spread over the length and breadth of the country covering remote rural areas, townships and metropolitan cities. NIC’s foreign operations are carried out from its branch offices in Nepal. Befittingly, the product ranges, of more than 200 policies offered by NIC cater to the diverse insurance requirements of its 14 million policyholders. Innovative and customised policies ensure that even specialised insurance requirements are fully taken care of. The paid-up share capital of National is INR100 crores. Starting off with a premium base of INR50 crores in 1974, NIC’s gross direct premium income has steadily grown to about INR9000 crores rupees in the financial year 2012-13. National transacts general insurance business of Fire, Marine and Miscellaneous insurance. The Company offers protection against a wide range of risks to its customers. NICL Recruitment 2015 for 1000 Assistant Posts invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date 31st January 2015.
Name of the Organisation:: National Insurance Corporation Limited
Place of the Organisation:: India
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Location : All Over India
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs
Last Date : 31 Jan 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Interview Test
NICL Recruitment 2015 for 1000 Assistant Posts Details:
- Post Name : Assistant Post
- Vacancies: 1000
- Applicants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 30th November 2014.
- Candidates born not earlier than 1st December 1986 and not later than 30th November 1996 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have passed Degree in any discipline/ or Pass in H.Sc/ equivalent (XII pass) from recognized university OR equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Unreserved Category Candidates will have to pay Rs.500/-.
- SC, ST, PWD, EXS, DXS candidates need to pay Rs.50/-
- through online mode only by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before applying online, candidate should have read the full notification from official website
- For apply online Log on to “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” and select “Recruitment” link.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment & Click on “Submit” Button
- Take print out of finally submitted application form for future use.
- Commencement of Online Application Form: 12th January 2015
- Last date for the Submission of the Online Application Form: 31st January 2015
For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE
For the Online Application:: CLICK HERE