National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences is a multidisciplinary Institute for patient care and academic pursuit in the frontier area of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences. The Lunatic Asylum which came into being in the latter part of the 19th Century was renamed as Mental Hospital in 1925 by the erstwhile Government of Mysore. This hospital and All India Institute of Mental Health established in 1954 by the Government of India were amalgamated on 27th December 1974, and thus was formed the autonomous National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS). The priority gradient adopted by the Institute is service, manpower development and research. Multidisciplinary integrated approach is the mainstay of this Institute, paving the way to translate the results from bench to bedside. On November 14, 1994, NIMHANS was accorded the status of Deemed University by the University Grants Commission, with academic autonomy. A unique model of a successful partnership between the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Karnataka, NIMHANS has been declared an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament (38/2012). To be a world leader in the area of Mental Health and Neurosciences and evolve state-of-the-art approaches to patient care through translational research. NIMHANS Recruitment 2015 for 175 Staff Nurse , LDC Vacancies invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date of 06th February 2015.
Name of the Organisation:: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
Place of the Organisation:: India
Eligibility : Diploma or Bacheor Degree etc
Location : India
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs
Last Date : 06 Feb 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Written-test
NIMHANS Recruitment 2015 for 175 Staff Nurse , LDC Vacancies Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Upper Age Limit|
|01.||Staff Nurse||58||30 years|
|02.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||26||27 years|
|03.||Junior Technician||18||27 years|
- Applicants maximum age should be 30 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years relaxation for OBC Category candidates.
- Age Relaxation with regard to In-Service and Ex-Servicemen will be verified as per the Govt. of India Provisions.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Staff Nurse Posts:
- Pass in PUC or equivalent.
- Registered “A” Grade Nurse under any State Nursing Council OR B.Sc Nursing with Registration under any State Nursing Council.
- Experience – 2 Years experience in a reputed hospital (for Non-Degree Holders).
- Lower Division Clerk Posts:
- Any Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Six Months Computer Course from a recognized Institution.
- Junior Technician Posts:
- B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology or BMLT OR Two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- One year experience for B.Sc Degree holders and Three years experience for Diploma holders in a hospital or research laboratory.
- Desirable – Knowledge in Computers for data entry and retrieval.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/- Post no. 01
- Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/- Post no. 02
- Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/- Post no. 03
- General and OBC Category Candidates should have to pay Rs. 750/-
- All Other Reserved Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-
- The candidate can pay the prescribed application processing fee through DEBIT CARD/ CREDIT CARD/ NET BANKING.
- The application processing fee once remitted shall not be refunded
- Selection will be on the basis of Online Recruitment Test (Computer Based) merit list, will be called for counselling. Date and Time of counselling will be intimated to such candidates separately.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through On-line mode.
- The On-line registration of applications is made available on NIMHANS website www.nimhans.kar.nic.in.
- After fill the application form applicants are advised to keep a print out of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment (a copy of online payment receipt) for their record.
- Mock Test Paper will be uploaded in the Website: 25th February 2015
- Last Date for Payment: 06th February 0215 up to 04:30 PM
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 06th February 0215 up to 04:30 PM
- Online Recruitment Test Date: 01st March 2015
- Website: http://nimhans.kar.nic.in/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification::: CLICK HERE
- To APPLY ONLINE ::: http://nimhansonline.in/recruit/