Reproductive and child health are a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. It addresses the reproductive processes, functions and systems at all stages of life. Reproductive health, therefore, implies that people are able to have a responsible, satisfying and safe sex life and that they have the capability to reproduce and the freedom to decide, if when, and how often to do so. This definition focus on right of men and women to be informed of and to have access to safe, effective, affordable, and acceptable methods of fertility regulation of their choice, and the right to access to appropriate health care services that will enable women to go safely through pregnancy and childbirth and provide couples with the best chance of having a healthy infant.A Comprehensive Approach is necessary to tackle Maternal Mortality successfully. The numerous factors influencing Maternal Mortality and Morbidity go far beyond the percentage of attended births or reachable emergency services. NRHM Orissa Recruitment 2015 for 175 Counsellor, Doctor Posts
NRHM Orissa Recruitment 2015 for 175 Counsellor, Doctor Posts Details:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Doctor (District/ CHC NCD Clinic), NPCDCS||76||MBBS or equivalent||Upto 65 years|
|Counsellor (District/ CHC NCD Clinic)- NPCDCS||61||Bachelor’s degree in Social Work/ Psychology or equivalent with 60% marks||Upto 32 years|
|Epidemiologist/ Public Health Specialist||14||MBBS with MD/ DNB in Preventive & Social Medicine/ Community Medicine/ Community Health Administration/ Masters in Public Health/ MBA in Health Care Administration||Upto 65 years|
|Physiotherapist||14||Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy or equivalent with 60% marks||Upto 32 years|
|Finance cum Logistics Consultant||10||CA- Inter/ ICWA- Inter/ M. Com/ MBA in Finance/ Material Management or equivalent with 55% marks||Upto 40 years|
- Applicants age should Should not exceed 65 years as on 01-02-2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have MBBS Degree/ It’s equivalent from an Institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible & willing candidates can attained the walk-in-interview along with duly filled application in prescribed format
- After fill the application form candidates should attend the walk in interview address given below
- Walk in Interview Venue :
- The Office of the concerned Chief District Medical Officer-cum-District Mission Director
- Date of Walk in Interview: 24th February, 25th February, 26th & 27th February 2015.
- For Post 1 & 3: 24/Feb/2015
- For Post 5: 25/Feb/2015
- For Post 4: 26/Feb/2015
- For Post 2: 27/Feb/2015
- Website: http://www.nrhmorissa.gov.in/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE
- For the Application Form:: CLICK HERE