ONGC RECRUITMENT 2015 for 332 Technical Assistant,Security Supervisor,Nurse Gd. III,Medical Assistant Gd. III and Other Vacancies.
ONGC Recruitment 2015: ONGC has released the notification for 332 vacancies in A-II Level, A-I Level and W-I Level. Interested who are going to apply for this job for more details logon to our official website: www.ongcindia.com
About Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited:
ONGC was founded in the year 1956 to power a new-born republic making rapid strides towards growth and development. In 1955, Government of India decided to develop the oil and natural gas resources in the various regions of the country as part of Public Sector development. With this objective, an Oil and Natural Gas Directorate was set up in 1955 under the then Ministry of Natural Resources and Scientific Research. ONGC as an integrated Oil & Gas Corporate has developed in-house capability in all aspects of exploration and production business. The journey of ONGC, over these years, has been a tale of conviction, courage and commitment.
ONGC Recruitment 2015 for 332 Technical Assistant Vacancies details:
Company Name : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Number of Vacancies: 332 Posts
Name of the post: Technical Assistant,Security Supervisor,Nurse Gd. III,Medical Assistant Gd. III and Other Vacancies.
Educational Qualification: X Class,12th pass,Dipoma,Graduation,PG.
Age limit: 18 years as on 24-07-2015
- General/OBC- Rs.200/-
- SC/ST- Rs.50/-
- Ex-Serviceman/PWD- Exempted
(b) Physical Standard Test / Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography Efficiency test / Typing Efficiency test. (Wherever applicable).
(d) Personal Interview.
(e) The candidates have to qualify at each stage separately and in Aggregate
How to apply:
- Logon to official website www.ongcindia.com-“Recruitment:02/2015-Eastern Sector (Assam)”.
- The candidates has filled the Online Application form the Candidate will get system generated customized Bank Challan and Application Format.
- Take the Printout of System Generated Application Form and Customized Bank Challan bearing unique Registration No.
- Deposit the application Process Charges /fee as per system generated Bank Challan i.e. for GEN/OBC 200/- and for SC/ST – Rs.50/- in any SBI Branch along with applicable bank charges i.e. Rs.20/- per challan.
- It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Reference Number provided by bank after making the payment. So the candidate has to login with registration number and date of birth and open registration form and enter the bank reference number provided by bank. Then candidate will be able to download registration slip. Take the printout of registration slip for future reference.
- Apply Online Starting Date: 03/07/2015
- Last date for online application: 24/07/2015
- Date of written test: 20/09/2015
More Details open Official Advt Notification: Click Here