Rajasthan Public Service Commission is unprecedented history. In India in 1923, Lee Commission had recommended to the Union Public Service Commission, but the Commission for Public Service Commissions in the provinces did not have any idea about. Provincial governments and civil service rules you need to recruit were free to make. At the time of formation of the state of Rajasthan Grajsthan only 3 of the 22 provinces, province-Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner were employed in the Public Service Commission. Management was formed by the integration of the princely states of Rajasthan state, then on August 16, 1949 and Rajasthan Public Service Commission established under an ordinance. The ordinance was published Rajasthan Gazette August 20, 1949 and the date of this Ordinance came into effect. Employed by the ordinance in the state Public Service Commission and the Public Service Commission, like other works of other institutions were closed.Commission Ordinance, staff and the Commission’s work related rules were set. Rajasthan Public Serce Commission has had a glorious past of nearly 50 years. During 1923, the Lee Commission had recommended setting up of a Central Public Service Commission in India, but it did not give much thought to the need of establishing similar commissions in provinces. It was left largely to the discretion of Provincial Governments and exercise control over their Services to Recruit, Proper as they thought. At the Time of Formation of Rajasthan, Public Service Commission of the institution in only three of the twenty-Two covenanting states Existed Viz . Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner. Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2015 for 1070 College Lecturers invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date 27th February 2015.
Name of the Organisation:: Rajasthan PSC
Place of the Organisation:: Rajasthan
Eligibility : Any Post Graduate Etc
Location : Rajasthan
Job Category : State Govt Jobs
Last Date : 27 Feb 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Interview Test
Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2015 for 1070 College Lecturers Recruitment Details:
Posts Name and Vacancies :
- Political Science : 94 Posts
- Geography : 87 Posts
- Law : 82 Posts
- Economics : 36 Posts
- English Literature : 93 Posts
- History : 84 Posts
- Zoology : 70 Posts
- Chemistry : 75 Posts
- Hindi Literature : 59 Posts
- Philosophy : 08 Posts
- Psychology : 03 Posts
- Public Administration : 15 Posts
- Sanskrit : 64 Posts
- Sindhi : 01 Posts
- Sociology : 30 Posts
- Urdu : 22 Posts
- Botany : 66 Posts
- Library Science : 01 Posts
- Computer Science : 08 Posts
- Maths : 44 Posts
- Physics : 60 Posts
- Accountancy & Business : 20 Posts
- Economic Administration & Finance Management : 27 Posts
- Geology : 04 Posts
- Drawing : 08 Posts
- Music Gayan : 07 Posts
- Music Instrument (Vadan) : 01 Posts
- Cloth Dying & Printing : 01 Posts
- Candidates minimum age limit should 21 years to Maximum 35 years as on 01st July 2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent Degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
Pay Scale :
- Pay Band Rs.15600-39100/- Pay scale + Rs.6000/- Grade pay Per month
- No application fee
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in written examination or interview marks/ performance skills.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before fill the application form candidates must read the full official notification carefully
- Fill the application form details truly, After complete and submitted the application form take a print out of application form for future uses
- Starting Date of Online Application Registration: 19th January 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 27th February 2015.
For the Detailed ADVT Notification::: CLICK HERE