RPF Recruitment 2015 for 17000 Constable Vacancies :: 31st March 2015
The first railway on Indian sub-continent ran over a stretch of 21 miles from Bombay to Thane. The idea of a railway to connect Bombay with Thane, Kalyan and with the Thal and Bhore Ghats inclines first occurred to Mr. George Clark, the Chief Engineer of the Bombay Government, during a visit to Bhandup in 1843.The formal inauguration ceremony was performed on 16th April 1853, when 14 railway carriages carrying about 400 guests left Bori Bunder at 3.30 pm “amidst the loud applause of a vast multitude and to the salute of 21 guns.” The first passenger train steamed out of Howrah station destined for Hooghly, a distance of 24 miles, on 15th August, 1854. Thus the first section of the East Indian Railway was opened to public traffic, inaugurating the beginning of railway transport on the Eastern side of the subcontinent. In south the first line was opened on Ist July, 1856 by the Madras Railway Company. It ran between Vyasarpadi Jeeva Nilayam (Veyasarpandy) and Walajah Road (Arcot), a distance of 63 miles. In the North a length of 119 miles of line was laid from Allahabad to Kanpur on 3rd March 1859. The first section from Hathras Road to Mathura Cantonment was opened to traffic on 19th October, 1875. RPF Recruitment 2015 for 17000 Constable Vacancies invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date 31st February 2015.
RPF Recruitment 2015 for 17000 Constable Vacancies Details:
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 years for General Category Candidates.
- Upper age relaxation for Reserved Category Candidates
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should passed 10th Class (SSC)/ 12th passed/ H.S.C from from any Govt Authorized Board/ Institution.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Selected Aspirants will be get Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs.2000/- per month.
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through the Debit/Credit Card
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in written exam/Physical test/Medical test /interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Aspirants who are going to apply are to be notified that they may read the full official notification before apply online.
- Fill the Online Application form with all correct details & without any mistakes
- After submitting the form, you can download and take a print of hard copy and save it for further uses.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31st March 2015
- Website: http://indianrailways.gov.in/