The Government of India, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms vide its Resolution No. 46/1(S)/74-Estt.(B) dated the 4th November, 1975 constituted a Commission called the Subordinate Services Commission which has subsequently been re-designated as Staff Selection Commission effective from the 26th September, 1977 to make recruitment to various Class III (now Group “C”) (non-technical) posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and in Subordinate Offices. The functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been enlarged from time to time and now it carries out the recruitment also to all Group “B” posts in the pay scale of Rs 9300 to 34800 with a grade pay of Rs 42000 The functions of the Staff Selection Commission were redefined by the Government of India, Staff Selection Commission invited applications for Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2015 (CGL Exam 2015) for recruitment to Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts. The eligible candidate can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28th May 2015 for Part-I registration and on or before 01 June 2015 for Part-II registration.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Notification 2015 Details::
Age Limit: Candidates age limit up to 30 years for Sub Inspector (NIA) & Asst Enforcement Officer, 32 years for Statistical Investigator Gr. II post, 20-27 years for Assistant & Tax Asst (CBEC), 21-27 years for Assistant (Intelligence Bureau), 20-30 years for Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation), 18-25 years for Sub Inspector (Group C), 18-27 years for all remaining posts as on 01-08-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Compiler: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
- Statistical Investigator Grade – II:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level or;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Assistants (CSS): Computer Proficiency Test has also been prescribed as an Essential Qualification.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Tier-I and Tier-II Examination followed by Tier-III Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 May 2015 for Part-I registration and on or before 01 June 2015 for Part-II registration.
For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE