SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2015 for Various Posts
The Government of India, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms vide its Resolution No. 46/1(S)/74-Estt.(B) dated the 4th November, 1975 constituted a Commission called the Subordinate Services Commission which has subsequently been re-designated as Staff Selection Commission effective from the 26th September, 1977 to make recruitment to various Class III (now Group “C”) (non-technical) posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and in Subordinate Offices. The functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been enlarged from time to time and now it carries out the recruitment also to all Group “B” posts in the pay scale of Rs 9300 to 34800 with a grade pay of Rs 42000 The functions of the Staff Selection Commission were redefined by the Government of India, The Staff Selection Commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training and comprises of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations who are appointed on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the Central Government from time to time. The Commission is provided such supporting staff as considered necessary by the Central Government. SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2015 for Various Posts the interested candidates may apply for the posts by the daily updates from this site for the notification details from the 14th March to the 13th April 2015.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2015 for Various Posts Details
Name of the organisation: Staff selection commission (SSC)
Exam name: Combined graduate level (CGL)
Job type: Government
- Group c
- Group d
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Inspector(CBN) Compiler
- Divisional Accountant
- Tax Assistants
- Junior Accountant & Accountant
- Sub-Inspector (CBN)
Educational qualification: Candidate should have qualified in graduation from a recognised university
- Candidates should be in between 18 to 27 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules
- General candidates have to pay a sum of Rs. 100/-
- Reserved candidates were exempted from paying fee.
- Group B: 9300 – 34800 plus grade pay based on post
- Group C: 5200-20200 plus grade pay based on post
SSC CGL 2015 selection procedure:
- Written exam
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
- Personality test, interview, and computer proficiency test and document verification
SSC CGL online application form 2015
- Visit the official website ssc.nic.in or zonal website to which you belong.
- Click on SSC CGL notification 2015
- Click on online application
- Enter all your details without any spelling mistakes.
- Make fee payment based on the category through which you belong.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit all your details and save your application for further use.
- Starting date for online application: 14.03.2015
- Last date for online application: 13.04.2015
- SSC CGL exam date 2015: 14.06.2015 and 21.06.2015