SSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Apply online for 5134 Postal Assistants, DEO, LDC and Court Clerk
Staff Selection Commission invites petitions from the eligible candidates to fill up 5134 various vacancies. Therefore interested candidates can apply through online from 8th October 2016 to 07th November 2016. For more information about SSC Recruitment 2016 read below.
Name of the organization: Staff Selection Commission
Name of Post:
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants – 3281
- Data Entry Operators – 506
- Lower Divisional Clerks – 1321
- Court Clerk – 26
No. of Vacancies: 5134 vacancies
Eligibility For SSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017:
Name of the examination: Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess intermediate examination or 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should be between 18 and 27 years as on 1st January 2017. Upper age-Relaxation permissible as under
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC / Ex-service men – 3 years
- Physically Handicapped – 10 years
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for all candidates. There is no fee for women candidates, SC/ST/PHC and Ex – Service men.
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators – Rs. 5200-20200) plus Grade Pay Rs. 2400 for Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators
- Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerk – Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 1900
Location of the Job: All over India
Eligibility Criteria: Must be an Indian
Selection process: Based on the written examination and Skill test.
How to apply: Applicant can apply through the SSC official website www.ssconline.nic.in.
First Date: Online applications are available from 8th October 2016
Last date: Closing date of online applications 07th November 2016
Date of CBT ( Teir-I) – 07th January 2017 to 05th February 2017
Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): 09th April 2017
Important Links for SSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017:
For Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in
For Official Advertisement: Click Here