Survey of India, The National Survey and Mapping Organization of the country under the Department of Science & Technology, is the OLDEST SCIENTIFIC DEPARTMENT OF THE GOVT. OF INDIA. It was set up in 1767 and has evolved rich traditions over the years. In its assigned role as the nation’s Principal Mapping Agency, Survey of India bears a special responsibility to ensure that the country’s domain is explored and mapped suitably, provide base maps for expeditious and integrated development and ensure that all resources contribute with their full measure to the progress, prosperity and security of our country now and for generations to come. The history of the Survey of India dates back to the 18th Century. Forerunners of army of the East India Company and Surveyors had an onerous task of exploring the unknown. Bit by bit the tapestry of Indian terrain was completed by the painstaking efforts of a distinguished line of Surveyors such as Mr. Lambton and Sir George Everest. It is a tribute to the foresight of such Surveyors that at the time of independence the country inherited a survey network built on scientific principles. The great Trigonometric series spanning the country from North to South East to West are some of the best geodetic control series available in the world. The scientific principles of surveying have since been augmented by the latest technology to meet the multidisciplinary requirement of data from planners and scientists. Survey of India Recruitment 2015 for 118 Topo Trainee Posts
Survey of India Recruitment 2015 for 118 Topo Trainee Posts Details:
|02.||Topo Trainees Type ‘A’ (T.T.T.’A’)||118|
- Candidates must be age between minimum of 18 years and maximum up to 30 years of age
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have must have B.Sc with Mathematics from a recognized university.
- The candidates must be having a good stereoscopic vision
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
Pay Scale :
- Rs.5200/- to 20200/- + 1900 Grade Pay
- Applicants need not pay any fee whether it is application fee or examination fee.
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performances in Written Exam &Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates should download the application form & notification from the following link.
- Fill up all the details of the application form as are required
- After fill the application form candidates should send it to mentioned address given in Official notification
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 21st February 2015
- Website: http://www.surveyofindia.gov.in/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE