Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2015 for 417 AAO Posts Last Date To Apply:: 27th February 2015
In the year 1923, the British Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service. The Commission was composed of four Englishmen and four Indian with Lord Lee of Fareham serving as its Chairman. The Commission also addressed the rate of Indianization of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police. It determined a rate which in fifteen years would make the Indian Civil Service with a fifty per cent Indian membership and the same in twenty-five years for the Indian Police.It was left largely to the discretion of provincial Governments to recruit and exercise control over their Services, as they thought proper. As a result of the discretionary powers left to provincial Government, the Government of Madras and Punjab proposed to set up their Public Service Commissions.The Madras Service Commission thus came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929. Madras Presidency had the unique honour, of being the only province in India to establish the first Service Commission.Articles 316 to 319 deal with the structure of State Public Service Commissions. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and Comprises of fourteen other members, all appointed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu, in accordance with the above provisions of the Constitution of India. Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2015 for 417 AAO Posts invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date 27th February 2015.
Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2015 for 417 AAO Posts Details:
|01.||Assistant Agricultural Officers||417|
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 30 years for Reserved Category Candidates as on 01-07-2015.
- There are no Maximum Age limit for Candidates who belongs to Reserve Category
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must possess Higher Secondary (10+2) or with 2 years diploma in agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu
- Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,800/- per month
- Unreserved Categories Candidates should have to pay Rs.150/-
- All Other Reserved Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/-
- Fees can be paid through offline mode by Post Office or Indian Bank or through Online Payment by Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card.
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performance on written test and Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- After that start filling application form
- Upload the scanned image of signature & photograph
- After submitting online, Application Number and Password will be generated & take a note and also take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 30th January 2015
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 27th February 2015
- Date of Written Examination: 18th April 2015
- Website: www.tnpscexams.net OR http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE