TNUSRB Recruitment 2015 for 1078 Sub Inspector of Police Posts :
Tamil Nadu is the eleventh largest state in India by area and the sixth most populous state in India. The state was ranked sixth among states in India according to the Human Development Index in 2011. It was the second largest state economy in India in 2012. The state has the highest number (10.56 per cent) of business enterprises and stands second in total employment (9.97 per cent) in India, compared to the population share of about 6 per cent. In the 2013 Raghuram Rajan panel report, Tamil Nadu was ranked as the third most developed state in India based on a “Multidimensional Development Index”. The region has been the home of the Tamil people since at least 3000 BCE. Its official language is Tamil, which holds a status of being a classical language. Tamil has been in use in inscriptions and literature for over 2,500 years. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board TNUSRB Recruitment 2015 for 1078 Sub Inspector of Police Posts
TNUSRB Recruitment 2015 for 1078 Sub Inspector of Police Posts Details:
|01.||Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk)||1078|
- The applicant should have attained the age of 20 years and should not be above 28 years as on 01.07.2015
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates who wants to apply for following posts should have completed a Degree from any recognized university or institute by the University Grants Commission.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in 10/ 12/ Degree.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs.9300- 34800/- + GP Rs.4800/-
- Candidates should have to pay Rs.230/- for Open & Departmental Quota,
- All Other candidates need to pay Rs.460/- for both under Open Quota and Departmental Quota.
- Examination fee through On-line payment mode (Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card) or Offline payment mode (through Indian Bank or E-payment Post Office)
- Candidates selection will be basis on Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test (Pet), Viva-Voce, Medical Examination And Verification Of Character and Antecedents.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.tnusrbexams.net
- Before apply the online application candidates should read the full official notification carefully
- Fill up all the details correctly and completely and make the payment.
- Take the printout of application form and save the registration no. and password for further use.
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 08th February 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10th March 2015
- Date of Written Examination for Open Quota: 23rd May 2015
- Date of Written Examination for Departmental Quota: 24th May 2015
- Website: http://tnusrbexams.net/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE