The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act,1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of Public Service Commission. Subsequently, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was established in India for the first time, on 1st October, 1926. Lee Commission also recommended for establishment of Provincial Public Service Commissions. Tripura got her statehood on 21st January,1972 and Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October, 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the first Chairman and Sri I.K.Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is, at present, located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala. Tripura PSC Recruitment 2015 for Group A and B Posts interested candidates may apply for the posts before the last date of 28th feb 2015
Tripura PSC Recruitment 2015 for Group A and B Posts Details:
|01.||Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer||350|
- Applicants upper age limit should not be up to 40 years as on 28.02.2015.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PH & Government servant in upper limit up to 5 years will be applicable.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have Should have Medical Qualification or Equivalent for Post no. 01
- Candidates must possess Completed Graduation in Chemistry or equivalent for Post no. 02
- Completed Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/Physics or related subjects for Post no. 03
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For Sr. no. 01: PB-4, Rs.13575-37000/- + Rs.3700/- (Grade Pay) pm.
- For Sr. no. 2: PB-3, Rs.9570-3000/- + Rs.3500/- (Grade Pay) pm.
- For Sr. no. 3: PB-3, Rs.9570-3000/- + Rs.3100/- (Grade Pay) pm.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- and SC/ ST/ BPL Card holders/ PH candidates need to pay Rs. 150/- For Post no. 01
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- and SC/ ST/ BPL card holders/ PH candidates should have to pay Rs. 50/- For post no. 02 & 03
- Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (28.02.2015).
- The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- After complete their application form send their application by post to the respective address.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 28th February 2015
- Website: http://www.tpsc.gov.in/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification CLICK HERE
- For the Application Form :: CLICK HERE