Union UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 60 Vacancies Notification
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) released notification for 60 various posts. All the highest level of recruitments conducted in India UPSC only. If the results are delayed government is not responsible. Union UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 60 Vacancies is the huge vacancy of the UPSC and the candidates applying for posts may apply before the last date for applying online is 16th June 2016. All the details like Educational qualification, Age. Eligibility etc described below.
Name of the organization: UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
Union UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 60 Vacancies Details::
Name of Post:
- Assistant Professors (Medicine)- 20 Posts,
- Specialist Grade-3(Pediatrics)-13 Posts,
- Assistant Directors (Official Language)- 04 Posts,
- Training Officers (Architectural Assistantship)- 03 Posts,
- Training Officer (Catering and Hospitality Management)-01 Post,
- Training Officer (Dress Making)-01 Post,
- Training Officer (Electronics)-1 Post,
- Training Officers (Hair and Skin Care)-04 Posts,
- Training Officers (Principles of Teaching)-08 Posts,
- Training Officers (Secretarial Practice)-04 Posts,
- Assistant Director (Horticulture)-01 Post.
For 1, 2: Candidate should complete MBBS.
For 3: Candidate should complete Master Degree.
For 4: Candidate should complete degree in Architecture.
For 5: Candidate should complete Degree in Hotel Management.
For 6, 8, and 10: Candidate should complete three years Diploma.
For 9: Candidate should complete Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering or Civil Engineering or Printing Technology or Textile Engineering or Architecture
For 7: Candidate should complete master degree in Engineering.
For 11: Candidate should complete master degree from Agriculture.
Age limit for Union UPSC Recruitment 2016 :
For 1, 2: Candidate age should not exceed 40 yrs.
For 3, 5, and 11: Candidate age should not exceed 35 yrs.
For 4, 8, 9, and 10: Candidate age should not exceed 30 yrs.
For 6, 7: Candidate age should not exceed 33 yrs.
Note: Age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC, and PH is 5,3,10 yrs respectively.
Number of vacancies: 60
Job Pay scale: Please visit official website.
Location of the job: All over India
Application fee: Candidate should pay Rs 25/- per application. Fee exempted for SC/ST,PH and Women candidates.
Eligibility Criteria: candidate must be citizen of India.
Selection process: selection process will be based on Interview.
How to apply for Union UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 60 Vacancies: Candidates visit official website of UPSC. Read the guide lines carefully before applying online.
Steps to apply Online:
- First candidate visit http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on Careers page.
- Candidate fills the information carefully and give Unique information.
- After filling all the columns once click on preview button once check it Our information is right or wrong.
- Then print the application form.
Important dates to remember:
Last date: 16-06-2016.
Important Links for Union UPSC Recruitment 2016 ::
1. For the Official Website:: www.upsc.gov.in
2. For the Notification Details:: CLICK HERE