Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission( UPPSC) Notification 2015 – Apply Online for 1647 Asst Statistical Officer, Lecturer & Other Posts
UPPSC Notification 2015 – Apply Online for 1647 Asst Statistical Officer, Lecturer & Other Posts: UPPSC has given a notification for the recruitment of 1647 Assistant Statistical Officer, Lecturer, Workshop Instructure, Mines Inspector, Technical Assistant, Tracer, Research Assistant, Research Officer, Sr Milk Inspector & Other vacancies . Eligible candidates may apply online from 17-03-2015 to 18-04-2015.
UPPSC Recruitment 2015 Total No of Posts: 1647
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess PG degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent for post no. 08, PG Degree in respective subject of University established by law in India or a Degree recognized by the Govt. as equivalent for post no. 31 & 32, Degree with 55 percent marks in respective discipline of Engineering/ Technology or A.M.I.E for post no. 20 & 33. Refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in exam & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates used to deposit the fee of Rs. 95/- for General & OBC, Rs. 55/- for SC/ ST, Rs. 15/- for PH in the form of E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website uppsc.up.nic.in.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in.
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Online Application Submission Starting Date : 17-03-2015
Online Application Submission Last Date: 18-04-2015
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 14-04-2015
UPPSC Recruitment 2015 Offical Notification :Click Here