UPSC Commission Recruitment 2016 for 51 Posts Notification
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) invites notification for various posts. .UPSC conducts highest range of examination in India. UPSC Commission Recruitment 2016 for 51 Posts for the filling of the candidates for the various vacancies and the candidates must have to apply before the last date for applying online is 02nd June 2016.The selection process will be based on written test and interview. Only online applications are acceptable for this recruitment. All the results will be published on UPSC official website only.
Name of the organization: UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
UPSC Commission Recruitment 2016 for 51 Posts Details::
Name of Post:
- Veterinary Officer-01 Post
- Assistant Registrars-09 Posts
- Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology)-01 Post
- Assistant Anthropologists (Physical Anthropology Division)-02 Posts
- Technical Officers (Forestry)-04 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pediatrics)-23 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pediatric-Surgery)-07 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)-01 Post
- Deputy Directors Medical-02 Posts
- Chief Mineral Economist-01 Post
Educational qualification: please visit official website.
For 6, 7 posts: candidate age should not exceed 40 yrs.
For 5 post: candidate age should not exceed 30 yrs.
Number of vacancies: 51
Job Pay scale for UPSC Commission Recruitment 2016 :
For the posts of 2, 6, 7:Rs. 15600-39100 +6,600(Grade pay)
For the post of 5:Rs. 9300-34800 +4,600(Grade pay).
For remaining posts please visit official portal of UPSC.
Location of the job: All over India.
Application fee: SC/ST/PH/Women candidates exempted from fee. Remaining candidates should pay RS 25/ per application.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate must be citizen of India.
Selection process: selection process will be base on written test followed by Interview.
How to apply for UPSC Commission Recruitment 2016: Candidate visit official website of UPSC ,read the guidelines for what are the requirements for before applying online.
Steps to apply Online:
(1)Candidate directly visits www.upsconline.nic.in.
(2)Go to Careers option.
(3)For different kind of post one different link is displayed on the website.
(d)Apply carefully and print the hardcopy.
Last date For online application: 02-06-2016
Last date for submit application: 03-06-2016
Important Link of UPSC Commission Recruitment 2016 ::
1. For the Official Website:: www.upsconline.nic.in
2. For the Notification Details:: CLICK HERE