UPSC Recruitment 2016 For 143 Various Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications from eligible Indian citizens to recruit various vacancies. Therefore interested candidates can apply through online before or on 9th September 2016. For more Information about UPSC Recruitment 2016 For Various Vacancies like Eligibility, vacancy details, selection process etc… read below.
Name of the organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of Post:
- Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)
- (Electrical Engineering) Assistant Director (Quality Assurance) (Gr Ii)
- Assistant Director (Quality Assurance) (Gr Ii) (Electronics And Communication Engg.)
- (Mechanical Engineering) Assistant Director (Quality Assurance) (Gr Ii)
- Assistant Director (Quality Assurance) (Gr Ii) (Textile Engineering)
- Assistant Director (Capital Market)
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-Ii (Chemical)
- (Computer Engg/ Information Technology)Senior Scientific Officer Grade-Ii
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-Ii (Electrical)
- Assistant Engineer (Nqa) (Chemical Engineering)
- (Electrical Engineering) Assistant Engineer (Nqa)
- Assistant Engineer (Nqa) (Metallurgical Engineering)
- Specialist Grade-Iii (Medicine)
- (Psychiatry) Specialist Grade-Iii
- Specialist Grade Iii Assistant Professor (Anesthesia)
- Joint Director
- Assistant Director General Of Shipping
- Senior Lecturer (Anesthesiology)
- Senior Lecturer (Biochemistry)
- (Community Medicine) Senior Lecturer
- Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)
- (General Medicine) Senior Lecturer
- Senior Lecturer (Immune Hematology And Blood Transfusion)
- (Pediatrics) Senior Lecturer (Pediatrics)
- (Pharmacology) Senior Lecturer (Pharmacology)
- Senior Lecturer (Physiology)
- (Radio Diagnosis) Senior Lecturer (Radio Diagnosis)
- Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis And Respiratory Diseases)
Total No. of Vacancies: 143 vacancies.
Eligibility For UPSC Recruitment 2016 For 143 Various Vacancies:
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess relevant degree for relevant jobs like Civil engineering for the post 1, Electrical Engineering for the post 2 and Electronics & Communication Engineering for post 3. For more qualification refer the official notification given below.
Age Limit: Age of the Candidate should not cross 35 years of old for some posts and 30 years for some vacancies. You may get detailed information at the official website.
Location of the Job: All over India
Eligibility Criteria: Must be an Indian
Selection process: Written test and interview.
How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply through the UPSC official website www.upsconline.nic.in and www.upsc.gov.in
Last date: Applicant should apply before or on 1st September 2016.
Important Links For
UPSC Recruitment 2016 For 143 Various Vacancies:
For Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in and www.upsc.gov.in
For Official Advertisement: Click Here