The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitation and hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of the State. State provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level, while the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominantly provides the ambulatory care services. About 80% of the Government health care services to the citizens are being provided free of cost.Affordable, accessible, sustainable, high quality essential health care for all in 5 years. Special focus on the poor, mother child and elderly, and those living in underserved areas. Emphasis on the development and maintenance of standards of service in hospitals and health care facilities.WBSHFWS Recruitment 2015 for 488 ANM Vacancies invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date 12th February 2015.
Name of the Organisation:: WBSHFWS
Place of the Organisation:: West Bengal
Eligibility : Nursing Course etc
Location : West Bengal
Job Category : State Govt Jobs
Last Date : 12 Feb 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Interview Test
WBSHFWS Recruitment 2015 for 488 ANM Vacancies Details:
|01.||ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) only Female||488|
- Candidates age limit should be between between 25 to 35 years as on 01-01-2015
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have passed ANM course from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council & Registered with the West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- No application fee
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of relevant documents & affixed photograph
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- After complete the full application process candidates should send it to the mentioned address which is given official notification
- Candidates should ensure the application form is identical to the format as prescribed in the official notification.
- To the “Chief Medical Officer of Kolkata Municipal Corporation & Secretary Kolkata NUHM Society” for Kolkata Municipal Corporation .
- Relaxation for age will be given for SC/ST/OBC Candidates as per extant order of Govt. of West Bengal
- Before joining the post, will have to submit the Physically fit certificate obtained from the medical Practitioner (holding MBBS Degree) registered from WBMC/MCI
- The decision of the recruitment committee regarding recruitment is final
- Starting Date of Submission of Application: 02nd February 2015 Available form 11:00 AM
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12th February 2015 till 4:00 P.M.
- For the OFFICIAL Website: http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification::: CLICK HERE