Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2015 for 465 Posts of Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Posts Last Date to Apply::05th Feb 2015
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) is one of the eight Subsidiary Companies of Coal India Limited (CIL) which is under administrative control of Ministry of Coal. The Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 has its registered office at Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur–440001. WCL has been conferred “Miniratna” status on 15th March’2007. The Company has contributed about 8.6% of the national coal production during 2009-10. It has mining operation spread over the states of Maharashtra (in Nagpur, Chandrapur & Yeotmal Districts) and Madhya Pradesh (in Betul and Chhindawara Districts). The Company is a major source of supplies of coal to the industries located in Western India in the States of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat and also in Southern India in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala. A large numbers of Power Houses under Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat, Karnataka, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh – Electricity Boards are major consumers of its coal along with cement, steel, chemical, fertilizer, paper and brick Industries in these states. Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2015 for 465 Posts invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date of 05th February 2015.
Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2015 for 465 Posts notification details :
Name of the Organisation:: Western Coalfields Limited
Place of the Organisation:: Western India
Eligibility : DGMS (OR) Diploma or Matriculation
Location : Western India
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs
Last Date : 05 Feb 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Written-test
Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2015 for 465 Posts Details:
|01.||Mining Sirdar and Shot Fire T&S Grade-C||438|
|02.||Surveyor (Min) T&S Grade-B||27|
- Applicant’s Age limit Minimum 18 years to Maximum 30 years age as on 01st December 2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Mining Sirdar Posts:
- Mining Sirdar Certificate of competency issued by DGMS (OR) Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying and Overman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Surveyor (Mining) Posts:
- Matriculation and Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS
- Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying and Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- UR Category Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft as Application fee.
- Demand Draft from any nationalized bank in favour of Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur payable at Nagpur.
- SC/ ST candidates are fee exempted
The candidates shortlisted in the written test will be eligible to appear for interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to download application form from official website
- Applying Candidates fill the application form in prescribed format along with required All documents send to the following address
- The General Manager (P/IR)
Western Coalfields Limited,
Coal Estate, Civil Lines,
- The General Manager (P/IR)
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05th February 2015
- For the Official Website: http://westerncoal.nic.in/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE