Jharkhand Academic Council Recruitment 2015 for 18000 Posts of TET Primary and Urdu Teachers
The State of Jharkhand came into existence on the 15th of November,2000 . An Act to establish the Jharkhand Academic Council was enacted by the Jharkhand State Legislature and assented to by the Governor of the State on 26.12.2003, which was known as Jharkhand Academic Council Act 02.7.2003. The Jharkhand Academic Council was established for holding and conducting examinations at the end of Intermediate, Education, Secondary Education, Sanskrit Education and Madrasa Education and for prescribing courses of studies for such examinations and for recommending for recognition of Intermediate Educational Institutions, High Schools, Sanskrit Schools and Madrasas to the State Government and for carrying out such other or duties assigned to the council by the State Govt from time to time. With the establishment of the Jharkhand Academic Council, the Bihar Intermediate Education Council Act, 1992, the Bihar School Examination Board Act, 1952 (adapted as Jharkhand Secondary Examination Board Act, 2000) Bihar Sanskrit Education Board Act, 1981 And Bihar Board of Madrasa Educaiton Board Acts, 1981 were repealed. In order that our teachers do not have any difficulty in teaching CBSE courses, some Orientation Courses and Workshops were conducted in collaboration with some eminent publishers. Jharkhand Academic Council Recruitment 2015 for 18000 Posts invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date will be declared soon.
Jharkhand Academic Council Recruitment 2015 for 18000 Posts Details:
- Candidates must be between 22 years to 30 years For General Category Candidates.
- Upper age relaxation for Reserved Category Candidates
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have B.Ed Degree from any recognized university/ Institute.
- Only those candidates can apply for the below who are qualify in Jharkhand TET exam.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Official Notification will release soon.
- Candidates will be selected for Primary and Urdu Teachers posts through Merit Basis that will be based on
- Academic Score
- JTET Score
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- We are requested to all interested candidates read the official notification carefully before apply online
- Candidates should apply for the post as per the instructions given in Official Notification.
- After filling up the application form aspirants must take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: will release soon
- Website: http://jac.nic.in/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE