The Rural Development Department of Government of Jharkhand (GoJ) has established a separate and autonomous society named as “Jharkhand State livelihood Promotion society”(JSLPS) which works as a nodal agency for effective implementation of livelihood promotion in the state.JSLPS is also the nodal agency for implementation of National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) Project in state of Jharkhand . NRLM has an ambitious mandate Conceivably, the largest poverty reduction programme for poor in the world, The national Rural Livelihoods Mission aims at reaching nearly 70 million rural households of India, It aims to reach out to all rural poor families and link them to sustainable livelihoods opportunities. It will nurture them till they come out of poverty and enjoy a decent quality of life. JSLPS Recruitment Notification 2015 for 365 Community Coordinators
JSLPS Recruitment Notification 2015 for 365 Community Coordinators Details:
- Candidates age should not be below 18 years.
- Age limit relaxation may be applicable to the reserved candidates as per govt norms.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rules
- Candidates should have Passed class 10th/ SSC/ Matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognised Board or Institute.
- Candidates should have two years experience as per relevancy of job profile.
- Candidates will get Rs. 8000/- per month for Community Coordinator Post
- Candidates are exempted from application fee
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in objective type written examination conducted by the Jharkhand state livelihood promotion society.
- Eligible can download the application from from below links OR from the official website.
- Candidates are required to fill the application & send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Then fill the application in a proper manner and send it to the respective address with all the supportive documents and recent passport size photographs.
- In envelope super scribed with ‘Application for the Post of Post Name’.
- Application form and duly attested documents are to be sent
- to Post Box No. 75,
GPO, Ranchi-834 001.
- to Post Box No. 75,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30th March 2015
- Official Website: http://www.jslps.org/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE