The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is responsible for selecting and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary for which the appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor. WBHRB has started initiative for recruitment of following Cadre/ non Cadre/ technical posts. The Department of Health & Family Welfare is committed to provide proper delivery of health care services on a 24 X 7 basis to all citizens of the state through the different institutions and establishments under its control. With a view to see that health care delivery system at the desired level shall run effectively and smoothly with the required number of Medical/ Paramedical and other Staff belonging to various categories at different level, Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal has constituted “West Bengal Health Recruitment Board”. WBHRB Recruitment 2015 for 397 Tutor / Demonstrator Posts invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date of 09th February 2015.
Name of the Organisation:: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Place of the Organisation:: West Bengal
Eligibility : MBBS Degree
Location : West Bengal
Job Category : State Govt Jobs
Last Date : 09 Feb 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Written-test
WBHRB Recruitment 2015 for 397 Tutor / Demonstrator Posts Details:
- Candidates who are interested their age should Not more than 45 years on the 1st day of January of 2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must possess MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) for following posts.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Rs. 15600/- Rs. 42000/- , Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-.
- Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only) through Bank Counter in any
branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated
after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.
- Candidates selection will basis on their performance in Written Exam and Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date
- We advised to all interested candidates to read the official notification carefully before apply the online application form
- After submission of application take print out which will be useful for future use.
- Date for on-line Registration of Applications: 19th January 2015 to 09th February 2015
- Payment of Fees at Bank Branches: 20th January 2015 to 16th February 2015
- Last date of full submission of Form: 18th February 2015
- Website: http://www.wbhrb.in/
- For the Detailed ADVT Notification::: CLICK HERE
- To APPLY ONLINE ::; CLICK HERE