Bihar was a centre of power, learning and culture in ancient and classical India. From Magadha arose India’s first and greatest empire, the Maurya empire, as well as one of the world’s most widely adhered-to religions, Buddhism. Magadha empires, notably under the Maurya and Gupta dynasties, unified large parts of South Asia under a central rule. Its capital Patna, earlier known as Pataliputra, was an important centre of Indian civilization. Close to Patna, Nalanda and Vikramshila were centres of learning which were established in the 5th and 8th century respectively in Bihar, and are counted as amongst the oldest international universities of the time. Since the late 1970s, Bihar has lagged behind other Indian states in terms of its social and economic development. Economists and social scientists claimed that this is a direct result of the policies of the central government, such as the Freight equalization policy, its apathy towards Bihar, lack of Bihari sub-nationalism (resulting in no spokesperson for the state), and the Permanent Settlement of 1793 by the British East India Company. The state government has however made significant strides in developing the state. The improved governance has led to an economic revival in the state through increased investment in infrastructure, better health care facilities, greater emphasis on education, and a diminution in crime and corruption. Bihar SSC Recruitment 2015 for 3757 Grade-A Nurse Posts invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date 04th February 2015.
Name of the Organisation:: Bihar SSC
Place of the Organisation:: Bihar
Eligibility : GNM Training Course etc
Location : Bihar
Job Category : State Govt Jobs
Last Date : 04 Feb 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Interview Test
Bihar SSC Recruitment 2015 for 3757 Grade-A Nurse Posts Details:
- Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should not be more than 37 years for male candidates and 40 years for EBC, BC (both male & female) and UR female candidatesas on 01-08-2014
- Candidates belong from SC & ST (male and female) 42 years as on 01-08-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have passed GNM Training Course & should have all required relevant certificates.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General/ BC/ EBC category Candidates should have to pay Rs.375/-
- SC/ ST Candidates of Bihar state only should have to pay Rs.100/-
- The payment must be done at at any State Bank of India branch, through bank challan generated online from the website.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct/valid.
- After filling application form completely candidates click on the submit button.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the application form of proper format.
- Keep the print out of application form and confirmation page for future references.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application & Payment of Fee: 15th January 2015
- Last Date for Online Application Submission : 04th February 2015
- Fee Payment Last Date : 06th February 2015
- Last Date to Edits in Online Application: 8th February 2015 till midnight 12:00 am
For the Detailed ADVT Notification::: CLICK HERE
For the Online Application:: CLICK HERE