Odisha Police is committed to serve the people of Odisha, which is the eleventh largest state in India in terms of population with about 4.2 Crore citizens. The sanction strength of Odisha Police is about 62000 personnel. Odisha Police recruits one third women in the directly recruited posts of civil constables, sub inspectors and deputy superintendent of police. In terms of representation of women in police, Odisha is among the best in the country.Director General of Police is the head of Police in the State. The State Police Headquarters is located the historical city of Cuttack. DGP also has a camp office in the capital city Bhubaneswar.There are seven Police Ranges i.e. Central Range at Cuttack, Southern Range at Berhempur, Eastern Range at Balasore, North Central Range at Talcher, Nothern Range at Sambalpur, Western Range at Rourkela, South Western Range at Koraput. The range is either headed by IG or DIG. There are 32 Police Districts as against 30 revenue districts with two additional Police Districts functioning in Rourkela and Berhempur considering the importance of these two cities. Superintendent of Police is the head of the District Police. There is Railway Police Range with its headquarters at Cuttack. The Railway Range has two Railway Police Districts at Cuttack and Rourkela. There is one Police Commissionerate functioning in Bhubaneswar Cuttack twin city from the year 2008 with its headquarters located in Bhubaneswar. It has two Urban Police Districts at Bhubaneswar and Cuttack headed by Deputy Commissioners of Police. Odisha Police Recruitment 2015 for 1370 Civil Constables invites the application from the required candidates and the candidates who are eligible for the posts may go through the notification and apply for them before the last date 31st January 2015.
Name of the Organisation:: Odisha Police
Place of the Organisation:: Odisha
Eligibility : 10+2/ Intermediate/ XII etc
Location : Odisha
Job Category : State Govt Jobs
Last Date : 31 Jan 2015
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Interview Test
Odisha Police Recruitment 2015 for 1370 Civil Constables Posts Details:
|01.||Police Commissionerate, BBSR-CTC, BBSR||160|
- Candidates shall not be below 18 years of age and above 23 years of age as on 01.01.2015
- Age limit for Home Guard candidates shall be 28 years of age as on 01.01.2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidate must have passed +2 examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognised Board / Council
- Candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subject in the High School Certificate examination
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General and OBC Category candidates should have to pay Rs.150/-
- in shape of Bank Draft / Postal Order. The Bank Draft / Postal Order shall be payable to the concerned Supdt. of Police of the Dist. and Dy.Commissioner of Police (Hqrs.),
- The S.C. / S.T. candidates are exempted from paying the examination fees.
How to Apply:
- Application Form may be downloaded from the website of Odisha Police www.odishapolice.gov.in .
- Interested Candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with Bank Draft/ Postal Order
- After fill the application form now you have to submit the application form after filling all the necessary details at the address mentioned in official notification.
- Last date to apply application form: 31st January 2015.
- Date of Physical Measurement Efficiency Test: 15th February 2015 at 07:00 am.
For the Detailed ADVT Notification:: CLICK HERE