UPPSC Recruitment 2015 470 General Services Vacancies :
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services. Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. Under the Government of India Act, 1935, for the first time, provision was made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted on 1 April 1937 with its headquarters at Allahabad. The working of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is also regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
UPPSC Recruitment 2015 470 General Services Vacancies Details:
|01.||Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services General Recruitment/ Special Recruitment||470|
- Candidates age limit should be in between 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2015..
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent course from any recognized institute.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates can receive a salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- per month with grade pay.
- UR Category Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- and Rs. 15/- Online processing Fee
- Reserve Candidate need to pay Rs. 40/- with Rs. 15/- Processing Charge
- Candidates who are Physically Handicapped should pay only Rs.15/- Only Online Processing Fee
- Candidate may deduct application fee through E-Challan/ I-collect or debit card, internet banking.
- The Candidates selection will be basis on their performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
- The selection is based on the written exam will be conducted by the UPPSC. The exam qualifying candidates called for an interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Click on ‘Candidate Registration’ and Fill all the mandatory details.
- The candidate enclose the marks sheet, degrees, certificates dully attested by any gazetted officer OR from the head of your previous school/ institution.
- After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date of Submission Application: 28th January 2015
- Last Date of Submission Application: 28th February 2015
- Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/